• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

your wii u drags mean nothing to me, much like your kids mean nothing to you

i may have a wii u but at least im not dadDii U

When i get on the bike at the gym, all it takes is for me to imagine im DY dodging pissed baby mamas and child support checks. I burn more calories than your children have been allowed to eat in their entire lifetime. And yet when i sweat, i still shed less salt than you do when youre incessantly weeping as the judge finally catches up to you and lands you in jail, where you proceed to make up stories in your head to tell us when you finally get out - youll explain your absence to us, but you wont do as much for your seed? Thats telling.

What other tripe will you type in defense of your negligence?

GfRWsIk.gif

Even the starving kids in Africa felt bad at that one

That lady who called 911 on those airsoft kids is the kind of person who leaves anonymous tips about a cheater, "because it's the right thing to do."

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
LAST TIME ON BCT:

At least he ain't too scared to get on the podcast

nobody's scared of your low budget, disorganized, meandering, cacophonous podcast that none of yall niggas even care about enough to show up on time to record

like you said on the topic of bein a homewrecker, if they dont care, then why should i?

do you have any other grievances or would you like to be silenced yet again?

Yo pleeeease

How you gonna call anything a low budget, disorganized, meandering, cacaphonus mess when you bought a Wii U at launch?

Even Macklemore fan #1 Beef showed up. We're just trying to give you a chance to let it all out without getting banned for another 3 months. Outside of maybe half a dozen people in this thread, no one is ready to tear someone down for whatever reason. The people that are, usually bring something good.

Even Bish showed.

But it's okay though. We'll get through your Kanye moment. #swift

but i didnt buy a wii u at launch

iObZHqWarVvo3.gif

DadDii U, please dont spread lies

if you put as much effort into trying to talk to your kids as you do trying to talk to me on a podcast, the world would be short one less statistic

oh satch

this thread was such a different place when you were gone. there was no depressing undertone every time you asked for friend codes and heard nothing but echoes over the internet in return

im sure that your schedule is very busy between the monster hunter multiplayer community and working out (
iblkLJqaXOYu8X.gif
) but whenever you have time

we understand

your wii u drags mean nothing to me, much like your kids mean nothing to you

i may have a wii u but at least im not dadDii U

When i get on the bike at the gym, all it takes is for me to imagine im DY dodging pissed baby mamas and child support checks. I burn more calories than your children have been allowed to eat in their entire lifetime. And yet when i sweat, i still shed less salt than you do when youre incessantly weeping as the judge finally catches up to you and lands you in jail, where you proceed to make up stories in your head to tell us when you finally get out - youll explain your absence to us, but you wont do as much for your seed? Thats telling.

What other tripe will you type in defense of your negligence?

its a shame that no one told you what you missed during your hiatus

but i guess old news can be just as entertaining as riding bikes around slayven's house for attention

if i had kids, if, then they wouldn't be so unfortunate as to be waiting for a platinum games release for the holiday season

Satch is drinking Dy's milkshake.

-i-drink-your-milkshake--630-75.jpg

if all those other women woulda been "drinking his milkshake" then we wouldnt even be here

and neither would little damarcus, lamar, braxton, donovan, jacobi, irvin, wesley, ronald, frederick, sean, chad, andre........................

Is that supposed to be your friends list?

your excuses and lies, sudden urge to get back in shape, lack of followers, avoidance of all social gatherings, and unhealthy dislike for taylor swift...

are you ashanti, satch?

dy your comebacks are weak and tbh im tired of reading them

im busy right now. some of us have responsibilities in the real world that we cant run away from, but i understand if you cant relate

Nakazato

Just got one hell of an early birthday present

Contract terminated
Sry man :(

Just got to my hotel the production put me up in.... .... ....... ........... YO DAMN. I don't even feel like I should be in this room.

Swimming pool by the lobby in side the building... shit I'm going swimming.

Sry man :(

Just got to my hotel the production put me up in.... .... ....... ........... YO DAMN. I don't even feel like I should be in this room.

Swimming pool by the lobby in side the building... shit I'm going swimming.
Sorry about your break-up. Oh yea - GIRL, I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!

harSon

Banned
Anybody else a cheap motherfucker? I can't bring myself to spend money. It pains me to spend money. I'll penny pinch to the point where I'll only put in half a tank of gas, instead of filling it up, just so I don't have to drop $40-50 bucks. Computer chair has wheels falling off? It's got another 5 years in it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hope you land on your feet ok, labor.

@harSon there's a difference between being cheap and being shrewed and it's about not being cheap about the wrong things.

Anybody else a cheap motherfucker? I can't bring myself to spend money. It pains me to spend money. I'll penny pinch to the point where I'll only put in half a tank of gas, instead of filling it up, just so I don't have to drop $40-50 bucks. Computer chair has wheels falling off? It's got another 5 years in it.

Sounds like me

Trey

You're supposed to fill up? Fuck that. Unless I'm getting a sale on gas, I never fill the tank.

FyreWulff

Ever since I can remember as a kid we just put 20$ in the tank and that's the gas you have for the week.

Filling up all the way would be hard as fuck to budget for

I'm trying to get my parents to fill up the tank once though and treat the midpoint as E.

i penny pinch or spend depending on the situation. chair stays until 2 legs are working cuz i can balance on 3 just fine, but 2 is too much work.

chair with wheels? u cakin' son!

Ever since I can remember as a kid we just put 20$ in the tank and that's the gas you have for the week.

Filling up all the way would be hard as fuck to budget for

I'm trying to get my parents to fill up the tank once though and treat the midpoint as E.

showing my age here but I remember when 8 quarters made the difference between getting home and getting down the street.

Or that fashion cheap/struggle. Plaid shirt sleeves to short? Cut them bitches out and throw a thermal underneath it.

Furyous

Y'all go hard in here gotdamn.

@Harson, I prefer the term fiscally conservative. I'm on my Tea Party Republican fuckboy shit right now. I buy stuff that makes me feel good but only when I need it. I learned all of my fiscally conservative tactics growing up in the hood.

Since y'all on some beef shit....

140 CHARACTERS IN THESE STREETS, NIGGA!

Who y'all got in the Teyana vs. RiRi fight?

Teyana got that Tito Trinidad face. However, that jaw is official. She could eat a punch from Prime and give that dude the work easily. Meanwhile don't look like she can scrap. She prolly has a nice goon squad on deck on some Naruto Akatsuki shit.

FyreWulff

showing my age here but I remember when 8 quarters made the difference between getting home and getting down the street.

Or that fashion cheap/struggle. Plaid shirt sleeves to short? Cut them bitches out and throw a thermal underneath it.

I remember when gas prices started with a 1 at least

Never gonna happen again. Cheapest here is E85 at 2.60$. Need electric cars to become a thing

BHZ Mayor

I remember when gas prices started with a 1 at least

Never gonna happen again. Cheapest here is E85 at 2.60$. Need electric cars to become a thing

I remember when gas prices first went up to $1 and everyone was complaining about how expensive that was. I'd be pretty overjoyed for $1 these days.

I remember when gas prices first went up to $1 and everyone was complaining about how expensive that was. I'd be pretty overjoyed for $1 these days.

I remember that, too. Those were the days.

lol, me and my friends were watching that one Jet Li movie "The One," and we all laughed at how the gas in that movie was a buck fifty. Then we made ourselves sad.

Top Bottom