• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

akira28

z3qZTQQ.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
your wii u drags mean nothing to me, much like your kids mean nothing to you

i may have a wii u but at least im not dadDii U

When i get on the bike at the gym, all it takes is for me to imagine im DY dodging pissed baby mamas and child support checks. I burn more calories than your children have been allowed to eat in their entire lifetime. And yet when i sweat, i still shed less salt than you do when youre incessantly weeping as the judge finally catches up to you and lands you in jail, where you proceed to make up stories in your head to tell us when you finally get out - youll explain your absence to us, but you wont do as much for your seed? Thats telling.

What other tripe will you type in defense of your negligence?
its a shame that no one told you what you missed during your hiatus

but i guess old news can be just as entertaining as riding bikes around slayven's house for attention

if i had kids, if, then they wouldn't be so unfortunate as to be waiting for a platinum games release for the holiday season

but i guess old news can be just as entertaining as riding bikes around slayven's house for attention

if i had kids, if, then they wouldn't be so unfortunate as to be waiting for a platinum games release for the holiday season

ibitkyTBOyWnOW.gif

Lol Slay caught a friendly.

DY_nasty

i agree he does have game

how else would so many women lie with him and bear his unwanted spawn?

Is that what I think it is?

Jealousy from Satchelwarrior?

ivo4jemnr0cyz.gif

Well... Rest assured, sis, my request to have you on the podcast is nothing other than an outreach of goodwill for you, sis.

Satch

Banned
Satch is drinking Dy's milkshake.

-i-drink-your-milkshake--630-75.jpg
if all those other women woulda been "drinking his milkshake" then we wouldnt even be here

and neither would little damarcus, lamar, braxton, donovan, jacobi, irvin, wesley, ronald, frederick, sean, chad, andre........................

Kreed

if all those other women woulda been "drinking his milkshake" then we wouldnt even be here

and neither would little damarcus, lamar, braxton, donovan, jacobi, irvin, wesley, ronald, frederick, sean, chad, andre........................

#Whiteflag

#Throwinthetowel

#Wecomeinpeace

DY_nasty

Is that supposed to be your friends list?

your excuses and lies, sudden urge to get back in shape, lack of followers, avoidance of all social gatherings, and unhealthy dislike for taylor swift...

are you ashanti, satch?

Satch

Banned

your excuses and lies, sudden urge to get back in shape, lack of followers, avoidance of all social gatherings, and unhealthy dislike for taylor swift...

are you ashanti, satch?
dy your comebacks are weak and tbh im tired of reading them

im busy right now. some of us have responsibilities in the real world that we cant run away from, but i understand if you cant relate

are you ashanti, satch?

wow. Ja did just get out.

and it continues above.....

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
oh satch

this thread was such a different place when you were gone. there was no depressing undertone every time you asked for friend codes and heard nothing but echoes over the internet in return

im sure that your schedule is very busy between the monster hunter multiplayer community and working out but whenever you have time

we understand

your wii u drags mean nothing to me, much like your kids mean nothing to you

i may have a wii u but at least im not dadDii U

When i get on the bike at the gym, all it takes is for me to imagine im DY dodging pissed baby mamas and child support checks. I burn more calories than your children have been allowed to eat in their entire lifetime. And yet when i sweat, i still shed less salt than you do when youre incessantly weeping as the judge finally catches up to you and lands you in jail, where you proceed to make up stories in your head to tell us when you finally get out - youll explain your absence to us, but you wont do as much for your seed? Thats telling.

What other tripe will you type in defense of your negligence?

lwmnuXx.gif

dy your comebacks are weak and tbh im tired of reading them

im busy right now. some of us have responsibilities in the real world that we cant run away from, but i understand if you cant relate
hEYLKte.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

are you ashanti, satch?

Oh shit. Damn.

are you ashanti, satch?

somebody please

find ja rule get hold of this mothafucka so I can make sense of all this

Top Bottom