• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

On one hand I can't wait til I move out in a few months, but on the other hand, the Bay Areas rental prices are going to drive a stake through my bank account :(

OB-KM912_mcmill_G_20101019115123.jpg

Like drive up with a weapon in your vehicle, not tell anyone, then act a fool when you get told we need registration or for you turn your ass around.

Or show up with a crappy, illegible citizenship card with no registration or tags on your vehicle while acting like you can't understand commands in English.

Or driving up and screaming "I NEED HELP" while pointing towards the back if your vehicle.

oooohhhh. yeah, those sound bad.

RedSwirl

Just saw a news report about a close call with a near-mass-shooting at a McDonalds on base in Texas (I think it was Ft. Worth). That's not what you were talking about was it DY?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just saw a news report about a close call with a near-mass-shooting at a McDonalds on base in Texas (I think it was Ft. Worth). That's not what you were talking about was it DY?
That wasn't what I was talking about... That whole ordeal was crazy too though. I wouldn't be shocked if what happened today ends up on the news either way.

FyreWulff

Amerie Alicia Keys'd her face

Also re: dy even though I got all my shit in order I don't fuck with entering the base here. My brother gets dropped off out front before the gate when I give him rides to his contractor job there.

Village

Sup ya'll.

Drawin a poster

Listening to Outkast.

Had a fun conversation with a cute pale girl with black greenish hair.

Today was alright

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
First part of the AC thing i've been working on for a year now is public. My team kicked all sorts of ass.

Also Amerie man...... i would have outsimped Slay for her.

Village

its a sequel to a game that didn't really do that hot in the first place. And then someone how cemented itself as the plug to fill the DMC void. That would require the game to play like DMC, but it doesn't really. That would also require the characters to anywhere near the same, they aren't really either,. So for me it was something I was told was supposed to be like my old sandwich, but it was a different worse new sandwich.

But what did expect to happen, its the DMC 1 guy, not the DMC 3 and 4 guy. The latter being on some god like level.

Not saying I would want to see bayo die, however if her and her terribly designed self never wish to come back. You really wont hear complaints from me.

It wouldn't even be alive without Nintendo, *kanyeshrug*. These dudes been putting out great unique games that don't sell since Viewtiful Joe, at this point you gotta learn not to give a fuck about that if the game is still godlike(which is most likely will be).

Onemic

It wouldn't even be alive without Nintendo, *kanyeshrug*. These dudes been putting out great unique games that don't sell since Viewtiful Joe, at this point you gotta learn not to give a fuck about that if the game is still godlike(which is most likely will be).

I've never played viewtiful joe

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

No doubt.

I've never played viewtiful joe

Arguably as good as DMC1 / 3, and easily one of the best action games made. Play it if you can.

Satch

Banned
the only person in existence that is more of a legendary bad bitch than me is Bayonetta

hopefully that puts things into perspective

G-Fex

Say hi to megaman and the deadiful 101 for me Bayo

the only person in existence that is more of a legendary bad bitch than me is Bayonetta

hopefully that puts things into perspective

Satch pls.
HgzwAWd.png

Bayonetta isn't bad, she's cringeworthy

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
DMC 3 has terrible A.I., uninteresting enemy designs, boring locales, etc. The only thing it has going for it is the combat system and select bosses. It doesn't come close. As a whole, DMC 1 is a lot better.

Top Bottom