• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Gorillaz

Waffle House is always in struggle areas. However the that waffle,bacon,egg combo is worth getting lit up. I'll just rock a bulletproof vest and eat my struggle breakfast.

Shit is worth it

DominoKid

DKHkG4C.gif

well that happened...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I haven't dealt with any crazy shit since I was on the border but 3 separate people could've been justifiably fucked up today. After the shooting at the DC naval yard, you might want to extra sure you don't look like a threat coming onto a military base.

I haven't dealt with any crazy shit since I was on the border but 3 separate people could've been justifiably fucked up today. After the shooting at the DC naval yard, you might want to extra sure you don't look like a threat coming onto a military base.

like a threat? like monday? or like trayvon?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
like a threat? like monday? or like trayvon?
Like drive up with a weapon in your vehicle, not tell anyone, then act a fool when you get told we need registration or for you turn your ass around.

Or show up with a crappy, illegible citizenship card with no registration or tags on your vehicle while acting like you can't understand commands in English.

Or driving up and screaming "I NEED HELP" while pointing towards the back if your vehicle.

Top Bottom