• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Y'all lost me at the anime.....

*has never watched a single episode of DBZ*

thumbs-up.gif

Might just go pre-order AC:4

steam controller is gonna be da gawd for fps controllers. i can tell, it will probably be quite ergonomic. no way valve is releasing this to be some piece of shit. they probably put a lot of thought into the feel of this.

so much crow eating to be had soon.

also mmm...crazy eyes mugshots. some of those girls are quite lovely.

Onemic

Dragon Ball was better. Z sorta peaked at the Vegeta battle, though the Cell stuff was good too.

This.

Too bad only the first season was localized. I actually started watching DB before DBZ and I remember being confused as hell when DBZ first aired and Goku was an adult, along with him having a son.

Down to the last two episodes of Evangelion. Think imma save watching it till later at night.

Gorillaz

The Majan Buu era was when I stopped messing with DBZ. I think he turned into kid buu and fucked up everyone was the last time I remember watching it.

Onemic

The Majan Buu era was when I stopped messing with DBZ. I think he turned into kid buu and fucked up everyone was the last time I remember watching it.

Kid Buu was the final part of the Buu Saga/DBZ series. I watched all the way up to when Kidd Buu was introduced, and then stopped. I think I was only like 15 episodes till the end of the series.

And even though it wasn't part of the Manga. GT >> Z, at least from the few episodes I saw before I was done with the series entirely

Gorillaz

Kid Buu was the final part of the Buu Saga/DBZ series. I watched all the way up to when Kidd Buu was introduced, and then stopped. I think I was only like 15 episodes till the end of the series.

And even though it wasn't part of the Manga. GT >> Z, at least from the few episodes I saw before I was done with the series entirely
well damn I might actually go back and watch it if it was the end basically...maybe one day....year or 2 from now

Can't fuck with DBZ. The most I've watched up to was the end of Cell. But I can get with Yu Yu Hakusho, one piece, and Guerran Lagaan.

And High School of the Dead because I'm fucking free when it comes to zombie shit.

BHZ Mayor

This is the first time in life I've ever heard this opinion. This completely factually incorrect opinion.

I like how the teardrop is taking up so much space

I'm not a photoshop guy to begin with, but I was at work and it was a rush job in Paint on top of that.

Top Bottom