• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
how many times did the mom kiss him and tell him everything was gone be ok loooooooooool

Gorillaz

I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at that pic

That kid is either going to be "one of the good ones" or he will be the antichrist

I'm leaning more to antichrist

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
tumblr_mpmkzkXJsJ1qjkukyo1_500.png

LMAOOO!!

SimplePickup presents Twerking in San Francisco

#realtears at the level of disgust. and that dog tho...

Im dying in here.

That street quartet and the dog got me. That had me rolling.

EDIT:
Now lets be real if any of you walked in on a parent getting they freak on it would fuck you up. If you ever been with a single parent and they kids is in another room and you were doing some shit you know you had that thought in the back of your mind Oh god dont let the kid walk in. Come on now folk.

Come on now....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just got back from the trip. WTF. I don't know if its just the theme now but mah gawd the legs were out in every airport I went through. I'm 25. Go away, kids.
Yo I just got MGR when it went on sale.

Love the game but man the camera is awful!!!

Camera is wonky but you can parry everything anyways because its too damned easy to spam at 100% efficiency.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I hate the mech designs in it so much

but yeezy and kamiya said it was dope

that's all i need

That poor child. And now the whole world knows.

He will never win a game of the dozens. Ever.

"Yeah? Well, yo momma sucks dick. While you watch."

"I...I know." *walks away, shoulders stooped, theme from Incredible Hulk TV show plays in background*

Was watching some Charlamagne vids tonight, Jordans being murder shoes and "she can't wipe her ass, she can't take a shower long enough to wipe that ass" made my night.

FreeMufasa

The stress of working out + pressure to 'keep up' has made me snap mentally over the past few days. I made An injury that should have taken 2 weeks tops last more than 2 months. Switched on my roommate today and punched him up. Only reason I ain't locked up right now is he's working with no visa.

Plan is to just have the next 6 months off. Heal up, cool down and start again in Jan 2014.

Take care of yo fingers!

3rd shift the best.

It was amazing. Very smooth transition. I'm definitely happy.

So in other news, one of my Hollywood avatars(according to slay) is getting work on Hawaii 5-0 Mr Chi McBride. Its good to see him getting work after golden boy and the criminally underrated Human Target.

And Summer Glau is gonna be on Arrow.
Well it had a good run.

And damn I'm hungry.

Slay Krasius(?) Immortal Rio Devo

10 pm est tonight

We could probably use someone else, I don't think Rio or Devo are locks for tonight. and onemic may still be bday hungover.

Needs that BBC in her.... ummmm ya

Dude her current BF is Mexican and 100% square. I wish she never stopped dating this dancer (He's one of Chris Brown's back ups) dude she was with.

Anyone planning on watching Fruitvale Station? It currently has 91% on Rotten Tomatoes with 35 reviews in.

I was surprised to see a trailer for it in theaters. I assumed it was going to be a limited release.

Do I even need to answer this?

Top Bottom