• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

satch got a frohawk

She got that Storm.

uncanny-x-force-storm-by-kris-anka1.jpg

I'm going in a few minutes early so I'm out.

20 dollars is the standard if you want quality. And I call my barber when I'm on the way the longest I've waited is 5 min before I got faded up. But when you at a shop you go for the conversation and the camaraderie.

And I at least want a shout on the podcast.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Good job bucking stereotypes guys and gal. Black men not bothering to show up and white girl going shopping, smh.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
And the subject on the white culture podcast itinerary is always 'how do we shut down the other culture podcasts"

You wanna buy my feminine toiletries for me?
That's one of the big tests of a relationship; "will he go on an emergency pad and painkillers run?" Only do it for serious relationships. It's always a huge pain trying to find the special size and type you're supposed to buy out of the thousands of options on the shelf.

And the subject on the white culture podcast itinerary is always 'how do we shut down the other culture podcasts"

That's one of the big tests of a relationship; "will he go on an emergency pad and painkillers run?" Only do it for serious relationships. It's always a huge pain trying to find the special size and type you're supposed to buy out of the thousands of options on the shelf.

It's a chore for us too, "why does this one say leak protection? shouldn't they all have this? Fuck this aisle."

Keep getting swol.

Onemic is MIA, we'll just do it next week.

Now remember if you do it Monday or Tuesday you got me.

Especially since I am on a fix schedule. And yet again all quiet at the site. Love this shit.

And why in Gods name do I have a pimple in the center of my forehead.

#Murtaughfamousline

BlackJace

"Oh man, you better steer clear of black dudes if Zimmerman gets off"

It's a shame I overheard that at the mall today. I mean, I'd be pissed, but I'm not going to riot lol.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

It's a shame I overheard that at the mall today. I mean, I'd be pissed, but I'm not going to riot lol.

Its the angry black male myth some or even most people like to believe in.

DominoKid

lot of white folks really do think were going to riot, or at least act a fool.
locally i can see it happening
but nationally it'll just be social media outrage. that's about it.

Top Bottom