• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Nakazato

AnimeKatt made a good point. We were on FFXIV and she asked me if i was watching Evo the preceded to ask the rest of the group if they were watching all the black ppl said yes. SO if you are a minority (and a gamer) your likely watching EVO this weekend... Im not tho Hotel interwebs not fast enough

And I noticed Satch hasnt posted here in a while... She'd dont like us no more or something ?
By us I mean slay is simp stalking her

DominoKid

when clowning goes wrong

you-got-knocked-the-fugg-out-o.gif

harSon

Banned
Only competitive gaming scene I'm really into is Dota, and even that I don't really follow anymore. Plus, I'm going to California Extreme this weekend: http://www.caextreme.org/ Will probably catch Pacific Rim and Fruitvale Station as well. Haven't had a Nerd weekend in a long time.

Does anyone's city have an equivalent of this? It's pretty awesome.

cdyhybrid

I don't play fighting games or follow the scene really, but EVO is always entertaining to me. I generally understand how the games work and it's pretty easy to follow as a spectator, so I still get good value out of watching.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I haven't been watching to many streams as of recent. I'll probably check evo out, if I have time.

The main thing I never miss is the Summer Games Done Quick, on SDA. They manage to pull in tons of money for charity each year.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
goddamn

he completely forgot ten seconds of his life

"he hit me with a mean one"

nah bruh

Let me ask ya'll something BCT: How long ya'll usually wait in the barbershop before it's your turn in the chair? And I'm talking about you made an appointment at a specific time, say 4:00.

DominoKid

i don't do appointments. i drive by that shit and if theres more than 2 people in front of me, i'll just tell dude i'll be back in an hour.

but my dude has been cutting my hair since i was 9 so were good like that.

Gorillaz

30 mins. Dudes there ain't making a picasso there just cutting hair

I take it you live on the east coast JC? So you been sitting there for 2+ hours?smh they probably laughing and cracking jokes and shit taking there time knowing you ain't got another barbershop to go to

how much do barbers charge you guys?

i don't do appointments. i drive by that shit and if theres more than 2 people in front of me, i'll just tell dude i'll be back in an hour.

but my dude has been cutting my hair since i was 9 so were good like that.

I've been with the same barber since I was a kid too, but every time I make an appointment, I'm sitting there for 30-45 minutes beforehand. I mean...what's the point of appointments if you just gonna fuck around like that, talking about how bad your kids are every day.

Told 'em I was tired of this shit, so they gave me suggestions for other barbers. Peace, nigga, I'mma try somewhere else. Thanks for the last 15 years. For $20 bucks every two weeks, they gotta be somewhere better in this town.

Let me ask ya'll something BCT: How long ya'll usually wait in the barbershop before it's your turn in the chair? And I'm talking about you made an appointment at a specific time, say 4:00.

one more good thing about getting my hair braided. salon chicks are usually on point with their times. don't think i've ever waited more than 15 minutes for an appointment.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't even have my phone charger.

Might try using a PC headset or something

Top Bottom