• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

ReiGun

Chespin 3 is the hottest of garbage. Beats even Meganium for worse grass final evo.

Of course, Gen 5 was the only time the grass starter was the best of the 3, so I shouldn't be surprised.

ReiGun

Fennekin is a good idea, but I'm not sold on it. I need to see some official art. Froakie won, tho.

Best news is Charizard has a second mega form that's finally a fucking dragon type.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Im really not even mad about it. There's no blueprint for handling that kind of load.

Onemic

Still can't get past the tutorial. :|

Had to wait on a loading screen for that tutorial street race for like 5 minutes. After, I had to go buy myself clothes and the clothing store I was supposed to go to wouldn't let me inside. Funny thing was that there were a few people that were in my game and one was already in the clothing store, but just like I couldn't get in, he couldn't get out. Hilarity ensued.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
i'm only 50% of the way through GTA V. I ain't touching online till i finish. Which could be next week at this rate. Should be working by then, lol

FyreWulff

So MS just announced they're going to open up the system reserved scheduling for the Kinect to games later on?

It's like they're backing away as much from the Kinect requirement as possible without actually going through with a Kinectless SKU.

So MS just announced they're going to open up the system reserved scheduling for the Kinect to games later on?

It's like they're backing away as much from the Kinect requirement as possible without actually going through with a Kinectless SKU.

they really want the extra cash from the $500 pricepoint

As a big time Xbox gamer this gen, MS can kiss my ass. Just paid my PS4 off today though, ready for launch! I will pick up an Xbone eventually, they just left a bad taste in my mouth after all of their shenanigans.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Finished GTA V's single player last night, but I'm not touching online until the first patch goes through...and you guys beta test it for a week. Messing with people's save files? NOPE

FyreWulff

Rockstar is genius. Push GTA Online as a separate thing, unlock it with a title update after the first week to firewall it's downsides from reviews, which only got to see and play single player.

DominoKid

Team Upton
35jEIYK.jpg

Top Bottom