• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Preciate the sentiments family. But as you know ya boy works best in crisis. I already bought a black, made a couple of moves, got my bill of sell and consolidated some funds.

My baby already on the grind she's sent out 5 résumés as of typing this. I bought us a meal and decided to say fuck sleep.

I just henshin'd into beast mode. She digivolved into pimp mode. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll break you all off some developments.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Sorry to hear about that Rio. But glad to hear you and the missus are already in hustle mode.

Preciate the sentiments family. But as you know ya boy works best in crisis. I already bought a black, made a couple of moves, got my bill of sell and consolidated some funds.

My baby already on the grind she's sent out 5 résumés as of typing this. I bought us a meal and decided to say fuck sleep.

I just henshin'd into beast mode. She digivolved into pimp mode. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll break you all off some developments.

As far as the insurance goes have you looked into the new rules due to the Affordable Health Care Act kicking in?

cdyhybrid

Best way to handle it, man. Sorry to hear about all that happening though. Good luck to you guys. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Recently got spurred into beast mode myself.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That's grimey as hell. Wish there was a way to take that kind of shit to court.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus

Go get that, man. Really sorry about that horseshit. For the life of my I'll never understand why healthcare reform has take so long in the States.

I'd say name and shame the company, but you don't want to do that. Pure assholery, though.

At least you don't have them giant Chinese hornets in your life.

Killer-wasps-that-have-left-at-least-28-people-dead-in-China-2326262.png

I trust you folks, so I will ask here. is the new 199 12 gb PS3 a tard pack if you don't own a PS3?

I heard it had a proprietary memory add on. If that's not true its ok, if you have an old laptop to take the memory out and throw in. Otherwise spend the extra $50 and you can get a 250gig with a game.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D6LPE2E/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Gorillaz

Damn Rio, and it's fucked up because you will definitely start hearing stories like that happening widespread
I trust you folks, so I will ask here. is the new 199 12 gb PS3 a tard pack if you don't own a PS3?

12 GB ain't shit. You can get it but you might as well get a bigger drive like the 500 GB ones.

After checking you can add a HD but it doesn't come with the mounting bracket so that's like another $15.

So if you need it now get the 250 uncharted bundle for $50 more or like faceless said wait for Black Friday.

cdyhybrid

Next gen for me is when the next Elder Scrolls come out and I build a new PC. Kinda sad I can't get hyped with everybody else for the new consoles, but that's what happens when you have limited income and can only choose one system I guess!

I would wait for Black Friday too if you're not in a rush.

That 12gb PS3 exist only to have a price point of $199 on store shelves. With mandatory installation on a ton of games it's really a crazy thing to purchase. I was tempted even though I said I wouldn't by another PS3 till The Last Guardian comes out (LOL......... :'( ......) But than came to my senses.

RedSwirl

You know what.....

Fuck this morning. My girl woke me up to tell me she had a meeting in Atlanta at 0900. I said cool have a good one I'm trying to sleep. At 1100 she walks in the house and tells me she was just terminated due to the ACA. I'm sitting here speechless. She is crying because her record is impeccable. They explained that since she was salary, they were going in a new direction with benefits. So her and 9 other employees who were salary just got shitcanned because it would be cheaper for the company. All other employees were contracted. I asked her were we good, she said we got enough money to last a fucking year or 2 but the problem is we are waiting on the diagnosis from the tumors I told you about a while back. And guess whose insurance says bye bye at the end of the month.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

When it rains it fucking pours.

Now I'm up trying to write a contract to sell this car and can't goddamn concentrate.

Shit maybe that's why my mom got let go. She was salary as well, and there are contract people they decided to keep instead of her.

DY_nasty

I haven't forgot about the crew. I just can't login at all. You guys should really be aware of characters being lost as well. I'll put out more invites when I get on tonight. In the meantime, be sure to join social club.

You know what.....

Fuck this morning. My girl woke me up to tell me she had a meeting in Atlanta at 0900. I said cool have a good one I'm trying to sleep. At 1100 she walks in the house and tells me she was just terminated due to the ACA. I'm sitting here speechless. She is crying because her record is impeccable. They explained that since she was salary, they were going in a new direction with benefits. So her and 9 other employees who were salary just got shitcanned because it would be cheaper for the company. All other employees were contracted. I asked her were we good, she said we got enough money to last a fucking year or 2 but the problem is we are waiting on the diagnosis from the tumors I told you about a while back. And guess whose insurance says bye bye at the end of the month.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

Now I'm up trying to write a contract to sell this car and can't goddamn concentrate.

That's a wrongful dismissal suit right there.

Nakazato

Next gen for me is when the next Elder Scrolls come out and I build a new PC. Kinda sad I can't get hyped with everybody else for the new consoles, but that's what happens when you have limited income and can only choose one system I guess!

I would love to build a new pc. But Im going to wait till next year..... Since we might be getting half-life 3 and l3ft 4 d3ad

I would wait for Black Friday too if you're not in a rush.

My ps3 is dead lol. I can only play downloaded games from psn and even then my ps3 cuts itself off.

Edit:Damn Rio. Stay up. And fuck the bullshit companies are doing cause of this.

BlackJace

Stay strong, Rio.

And yea, I'll be getting Pokemon X.
I don't know how I'll be juggling it and GTA V though.

...and Ace Attorney 5, too fuck

G-Fex

Hoping Unemployment goes through fine.

Sold my shares of stock too, so going to have some money coming in.

wondering if I should go back to school or something.

FyreWulff

You know what.....

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

That's fucking bullshit on their part. Sore losers mad that people will actually get healthcare now.

DY_nasty

I just saw a man get hit with a flying armbar in real life

I'm crying

Ninjas are real ;_;

G-Fex

You all know that online will probably be as broken as GTA online first day for the new systems right?

Good thing U has nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom