• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Dude on the right lmao

method-man-britney-redman.jpg

"I whispered, 'You got a fat ass for a white girl,' but no, I meant it as a compliment," he said of the 1999 meeting. "And this is how professional Britney is, she waited for the picture to stop and as soon as the picture was over she looked at me and said, 'Thank you'… And I looked at her like, 'You're welcome.' You know I'm telling the truth Britney."

G-Fex

"I whispered, 'You got a fat ass for a white girl,' but no, I meant it as a compliment," he said of the 1999 meeting. "And this is how professional Britney is, she waited for the picture to stop and as soon as the picture was over she looked at me and said, 'Thank you'… And I looked at her like, 'You're welcome.' You know I'm telling the truth Britney."

That's Brit? It's been so long since I've seen her normal face.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I really need to watch my trigger finger. Made it past the tutorial and was buying clothes. I'm trying to match colors with my ride and pistol, and this dude starts robbing the place. Looks like he was going to turn on me and I clapped him in the head. >.> *whistles* Dude spent the next 10-20 minutes tracking me down, while I was evading the cops with 4 stars, trying to get 5. lmao. How did I get killed? Got stuck in the airport, because the fucking gate to the planes doesn't open online. >:| Hopped out the police whip the color of dalmatians, and tried jacking the FIB van and ate six rounds. :(

I respawned and he spawned next to me. Didn't feel like being a dick and spawn camping and gave him his revenge.

You can hold up places online and yell in your headset to get them to empty the registers faster...

Why IN THE FUCK can't I do this in single player? Shit doesn't even make sense. :mad:

edit: Matter of fact, why the fuck isn't a lot of this stuff in multiplayer in the SP? I've had plenty of fun with SP, but all of this shit would have helped the economy in the early stages of the game if you could do this. It's also fun. >:/

I really need to watch my trigger finger. Made it past the tutorial and was buying clothes. I'm trying to match cuolors with my ride and pistol, and this dude starts robbing the place. Looks like he was going to turn on me and I clapped him in the head. >.> *whistles* Dude spent the next 10-20 minutes tracking me down, while I was evading the cops with 4 stars, trying to get 5. lmao. How did I get killed? Got stuck in the airport, because the fucking gate to the planes doesn't open online. >:| Hopped out the police whip the color of dalmatians, and tried jacking the FIB van and ate six rounds. :(

I respawned and he spawned next to me. Didn't feel like being a dick and spawn camping and gave him his revenge.

You can hold up places online and yell in your headset to get them to empty the registers faster...

Why IN THE FUCK can't I do this in single player? Shit doesn't even make sense. :mad:

edit: Matter of fact, why the fuck isn't a lot of this stuff in multiplayer in the SP? I've had plenty of fun with SP, but all of this shit would have helped the economy in the early stages of the game if you could do this. It's also fun. >:/

Im not fucking with GTA online until R* gets everything fixed. I been playing offline so I didnt get the update, I be damn if my saved game gets corrupted, that apache blood awakens in me and im going to scalp some heads

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Okay, back in. I'm gonna try this one more time.

I have about a dozen PSNs for the GTA5 crew. BGF Hoodies

Going through the invites now.

Edit: Moris, I can't find you. Send me an invite. Actually, anyone feel free - DY.nasTy IV (PSN) or DY_nasty (Social Club)

Imm0rt4l

knocked over a corner store, as the Cashier was fillin up the bag the cops were coming and I got shot. It was another player who got the jump on me, took cover and got him with a headshot(free aim master race) through the glass. Got the money and dipped like a boss

wasted by the cops.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Nice find lol

DY_nasty

Another thing

Change your targeting mode to free aim. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE FREE AIM

Edit: Moris, I can't find you. Send me an invite. Actually, anyone feel free - DY.nasTy IV (PSN) or DY_nasty (Social Club)

I sent a social club friend request to dy_nasty a couple days ago. Searched and found you, says request sent. Sent you a message too.

My social club name is the exact same as my gaf name.

DY_nasty

I sent a social club friend request to dy_nasty a couple days ago. Searched and found you, says request sent. Sent you a message too.

My social club name is the exact same as my gaf name.

okay, gotcha

AND USE FUCKING FREE AIM PEOPLE

Imm0rt4l

knocking over corner stores, TDM, and mission fetching high end cars while fleeing the cops, robbing cats before they can reach an atm has been my experience. GTA online is really fun when it's working. Gotta get my paper up.

edit: 2nd game I was in with DY for some reason just stopped out of nowhere. Just as I got an uzi

exec comes to my desk and demands I upgrade his iPhone to ios7, I upgrade the shit and and hand it over to his assistant an hour later he calls saying I made his phone ugly hahahahahahaha the fuck did he think was gonna happen

Stopped by the police because I was walking around late and look suspicious. Says that robberies have been happening at that time committed by people wearing dark clothing. Forced to sit on the curb while he ran my license. Almost got too smart "why do I need to sit down?" "Do you want to make this a problem?" Realized I wasn't about to go down that road and sat down. He was nice enough once I was cooperative.

Stopped by the police because I was walking around late and look suspicious. Says that robberies have been happening at that time committed by people wearing dark clothing. Forced to sit on the curb while he ran my license. Almost got too smart "why do I need to sit down?" "Do you want to make this a problem?" Realized I wasn't about to go down that road and sat down. He was nice enough once I was cooperative.

There are always "robberies" done by black people in the area matching his description every fucking time I've been stopped with a black dude.

J10

Banned

Fuck the cops.

FyreWulff

Such bullshit

Also the No Frills (no relation to the Canadian chain) renamed the location down the street to Supermercado Nuestra Familia.

They literally renamed it to their store brand (Our Family) but in Spanish. That's lazy as shit.

seriously fuck the police, atleast the ones here have the decency to take a bribe on weekends :0

I'm avoiding GTA online for a while until this corrupt save scare is over, but damn DY making this shit sound like fun.

Rio already has me added but the rest of BCT can add me as well.

GotEmRunnin on all services... Except iOS game center where I'm GotEmRunn1n.

Hopefully I'll be on GTA online this weekend.....after we take the kids clothes shopping.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
exec comes to my desk and demands I upgrade his iPhone to ios7, I upgrade the shit and and hand it over to his assistant an hour later he calls saying I made his phone ugly hahahahahahaha the fuck did he think was gonna happen
Hahaha. Just wait until he learns it's permanent.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Don't watch that cop harassment video unless you want to start your day in a pissed off mood.

"How do you know what we know" such garbage.

Don't watch that cop harassment video unless you want to start your day in a pissed off mood.

"How do you know what we know" such garbage.

"I need your date of birth. I can't just search by your name! It's a 100 of them in this neighborhood with this fucking name!"

I'm done. Still 6 mintues left into the vid....I can't finish it.

Top Bottom