• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I used to like Sandra Bullock a lot more.

Jodie Foster has evicted her from my heart.

Never seen her before but damn she is gorgeous. Her skin is flawless.

vrEqJ8T.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXebGKxxW-Q

FyreWulff

Thinking positive thoughts for everyone because goddamn.

Also, had dinner last night. Homemade egg noodles made out of eggs from the chickens we have in the backyard.. I've gone hillbilly.

Yep just as I thought. Just got off the phone with the claim adjuster and I can still get sued even if Im found to not be at fault for the accident.

1899644_o.gif

harSon

Banned
I used to like Sandra Bullock a lot more.

Jodie Foster has evicted her from my heart.

I never considered Sandra Bullock a good actress. I've yet to see Gravity, but everything leading up to that as far as performances are concerned have been pretty mediocre. She sure as hell didn't deserve anything for The Blind Side.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You can do both in the background unless you are trying to access what you're installing/downloading.

DY_nasty

I never considered Sandra Bullock a good actress. I've yet to see Gravity, but everything leading up to that as far as performances are concerned have been pretty mediocre. She sure as hell didn't deserve anything for The Blind Side.

She made a lot of fun movies. *shrug*

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You think that's bad, imagine how bad it was when the PSN download speeds were ass and they had a new firmware update every week...
My favorite is when I am just settling down after work to watch a quick show on Netflix before night class and "a system update has been found" pops up.

Gorillaz

Dy you sound like my dad, he too harbors a guilty pleasure of loving chick flicks.

I actually have a guilty pleasure of liking The Devil Wears Prada. Old GF use to always watch it.

I laughed at the ending because it was pretty one sided but it's a GP for me......it hurts too

Enough Said is a pretty solid rom-com

Best thing about is that the woman is the one who fucks up. Rom-com lore would tell you Only Men Are Bad at Relationships.

harSon

Banned
Romantic Comedies can be pretty good. I'm a fan of Amelie and Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind.

Also, for ya'll anime watchers, is Kill la Kill worth a whirl?

DY_nasty

Romantic Comedies can be pretty good. I'm a fan of Amelie and Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind.

Kill la Kill just started.

But its by the same people that do very awesome things like Gurren Lagann.

First episode was okay from what I hear but I don't like watching anime weekly if I can help it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
ill catch kill la kill after its done, so i can watch in one piece. but its gonna get that gainax douchebag fanbase, so that should be fun to watch.

I wouldn't put Eternal Sunshine under the romantic comedy genre. There was little about it that was funny...On the other hand, I'm not a huge fan of romcoms but Groundhog Day is a really good one and one of my favorite movies period

Top Bottom