• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I lurk the hip-hop threads, I already know I let blackace down. Both great albums but I play Aquemini the most. You can't really go wrong with Outkast.

Super Mario World 3d does make me want to buy a Wii U when I can get it for $99.

I would say wait a month, but these cats is buying this wind waker like it's a system seller.....so that 99 price tag might be a while.

My stupid fucking homestate!!!!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/2/south-carolina-house-passes-bill-making-obamacare-/

My grandmother has been having seizures in her legs and for the past 5 to 6 months she's been literally falling over at different times. My mother, myself and some other family members have been giving her money for medical visits here and there...and were banking on Obamacare to get her some insurance....Damn South Cak...I hate you.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ib0aeHnBCK8Jji.gif

miss this nigga dy

LOL

I'm gonna grab some food real quick and then try and get a server going. I hop around a lot.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I lost my lvl 7 character and $20000 but in under an hour I managed to make it to lvl 5.

Nakazato

I swear my family dont even like me. The only reason they call me is because they are not smart enough to fix their own electronics. I mean its not hard to plug an av cable into an xbox

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Atlanta BCT ready for another Braves loss?

thats whats up. i gotta support my team by not watching them. i think thats why the patriots pancaked it in the superb owl against the giants.

yall ever hear a song that you fear that you will get a girl pregnant to?

ATL sport losses ain't got shit on Cleveland Sports. Disappointment season never ends in the grand ole state of ohio

isn't ohio all about college football? buckeyes and all that? the only people i know from there won't shut the hell up about it.

PHL is nonstop sports embarassment lately- phillies win in 2008(?) notwithstanding.

Slayven

Everybody in Ga is a Braves fan when they are winning. I like it because, if I don't feel like talking to someone I just say "How bout them Braves?" and let them rattle on.

Gorillaz

isn't ohio all about college football? buckeyes and all that? the only people i know from there won't shut the hell up about it.

PHL is nonstop sports embarassment lately- phillies win in 2008(?) notwithstanding.

We got a weakish schedule but yea our football team is doing pretty good. Went to the first big 10 game last weekend and it was pretty live. Other then buckeyes ohio really ain't got shit going on sports wise

I remember kids crying when bron bron dipped. It was partly hilarious. The silver gleam of hope for them died

but

tuscan leather tho
image.php

Album didn't click much for me either. Might need to relisten to it tho

Gorillaz

Kyrie knows whats up too, he only keeps "hope alive" for sympathy....and contract reasons.

He's just waiting it out. Too many flesh wounds for Cleveland

If I wasn't so weird about only having complete albums in my library I'd save Tuscan Leather and All Me and just 360 dunk the rest of this mess into the recycle bin.

Pound Cake/WuTangForever are both messes. Jay's verse being half good and half weak corny....Take Care was better, sadly.

RedSwirl

I guess I'll go ahead and let it out here: I can't stand how my parents traded on the Braves just 'cause they moved to DC.

We used to watch Braves baseball in ATL back in the "worst to first" years. Now they go to almost every damn Nationals game, and wonder why I never wanna go.

'scust.

My condolonces. You and your family are in my prayers. if you need to vent holla at us family.

Appreciate man, some of my family members are being a bunch of assholes about her will and stuff. So she has this rather large house in Charleston that per her will she wants to sell it and split the money between: My mother, My aunts, and myself.

My uncle who has lived with her because he failed at life and can't do for himself because he's pathetic is complaining and demanding that he get the house or a large cut of the sales so he can buy a car and apartment/condo because he "has nowhere to go."

Like muthafucka you're like 65 years old, you should have gotten your shit together 40 years ago and really I can't even begin to give a fuck about your plights. You've know what her will entailed for fucking 20+ years. You didn't get a job and mooched off her, so don't come crying now that your free ride has come to an end. Don't even ask to move in with me because we might be family, but no way in hell I'm lettin some belligerent, lazy ass leech live off me. He tried to guilt trip me saying "you wouldn't let your favorite uncle live on the streets would you?"

Hell the fuck yes I would nigga, and secondly you're not my favorite uncle and I barely know your ol crusty ass. Even my mom wasn't feel any of the BS he was peddlin, talkin about he took care of grandma and shit. I was about to smack the black off his ass when he said that shit, I was already cryin, angry and this nigga gonna talk about money when we just got done burying my grandma. Him being family was the only thing that stopped me from straight up knockin him the fuck out.

/rant

my bad. Just wanted to get that small thing off my chest.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I've been there, man. It always sucks.
Appreciate man, some of my family members are being a bunch of assholes about her will and stuff. So she has this rather large house in Charleston that per her will she wants to sell it and split the money between: My mother, My aunts, and myself.

My uncle who has lived with her because he failed at life and can't do for himself because he's pathetic is complaining and demanding that he get the house or a large cut of the sales so he can buy a car and apartment/condo because he "has nowhere to go."

Like muthafucka you're like 65 years old, you should have gotten your shit together 40 years ago and really I can't even begin to give a fuck about your plights. You've know what her will entailed for fucking 20+ years. You didn't get a job and mooched off her, so don't come crying now that your free ride has come to an end. Don't even ask to move in with me because we might be family, but no way in hell I'm lettin some belligerent, lazy ass leech live off me. He tried to guilt trip me saying "you wouldn't let your favorite uncle live on the streets would you?"

Hell the fuck yes I would nigga, and secondly you're not my favorite uncle and I barely know your ol crusty ass. Even my mom wasn't feel any of the BS he was peddlin, talkin about he took care of grandma and shit. I was about to smack the black off his ass when he said that shit, I was already cryin, angry and this nigga gonna talk about money when we just got done burying my grandma. Him being family was the only thing that stopped me from straight up knockin him the fuck out.

/rant

my bad. Just wanted to get that small thing off my chest.
One of my grandmother's brothers is like this. He got of jail and my grandmother was trying to do the right thing for him by letting him do oddjobs around church and her house to make some honest money. Nothing wrong with that at all. I just couldn't get past the smell of a dumbass goon without self-control or decency. One day she told me to give him a ride to this temp agency and not letting him stop anywhere other than the place. I did just that. Except he gave her the address of a trap house instead of a job center and this motherfucker was looking at me like I was wrong for calling him on his bullshit.

He really is a nice, charming guy.

Crack though. It really is a hell of a drug.

Outside of big citys public transportation sucks ass. Had to take the bus to work, and then walk 2.2 miles through this sketchy ass neighborhood.

Top Bottom