• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Nesotenso

Never seen her before but damn she is gorgeous. Her skin is flawless.

vrEqJ8T.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXebGKxxW-Q

name ? someone give a name

edit: ok it is in the video title.

Diana Danelys De Los Santos

harSon

Banned
I wouldn't put Eternal Sunshine under the romantic comedy genre. There was little about it that was funny...On the other hand, I'm not a huge fan of romcoms but Groundhog Day is a really good one and one of my favorite movies period

The first act of it was the very definition of RomCom, as is the final act. Just because it doesn't faithfully adhere to the tropes of the genre, doesn't mean it's not a part of it. It even has the same progression as every film in the genre. Fall in love > Relationship Difficulty > Love is rekindled in the end... albeit with a sci fi twist.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Realizing how much a big crew is needed in GTA

BGF Hoodies is no longer invite only. Fuck it. I'll throw an emblem together sometime soon too.

PSN patch fixed a LOT

Gorillaz

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Naw, my people didn't come back. I kept my money though, so I guess that's something... I was only level 7 anyways.

Imm0rt4l

Since the patch went up this morning on psn, I decided to go ahead and create a 2nd character for GTA. I swear, this character better not get deleted.

cdyhybrid

If there's one thing I've learned in my time as a PC gamer, it's that release day and big patch day for big online multiplayer games are most likely going to be shitshows.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Listen, there are plenty of reasons to laugh at WiiU's third party support.

EA's lack of support isn't one of them. They're basically the only publisher of that size who didn't manage to find decent success on Wii or DS, and those were two of the biggest game platforms of all time.

When Activision and Ubisoft start jumping ship, then there's a problem.

Top Bottom