• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

G-Fex

You Short dudes sure get your feelings hurt fast.

They gotta look up to somebody
7gxgkf0.png

Slayven

So that Captain Phillips movie going to ignore him being told several times not to go the route he was going when eh got caught?

Rayven_King; did you slap him and choke hold him angrily or did you do it like daddy used to and talk to him for the ultimate humiliation?

*slap* Didn't I tell you to ask me to the move the car nicely? *slap* Don't talk to my girl like that *slap*

"don't struggle.....go to sleep......sleeep......"

Edit - shoulda popped his ass for good measure. For simply not knowing his alcohol limits.

Well I did use the patented daddy slap that goes over the ear :D

BHZ Mayor

man I really cant stand drunk wannabe tough guys, (little backround) my apartment building has a small parking area and sometimes people park in other people's parking spots, this isnt really an issue and folks always move their cars when space clears up again.

So I parked in this lame's spot yesterday cos my neighbour had a guest parked in mine, dude comes to my door around 9 drunk n shit and fist knocks on my door.I open the door and dude is like "fuck you move your car". wait what?okay sir anything you want I slam the door in his face and go back to watch tv let him chill there for 10 minutes. fist knock again even louder, Iopen up and dude starts with the threats and goes on this long tirade, I'm like dude I dont have a problem moving the car all you have to do is ask nicely, this really pissed him off and I slammed the door on him once again just to troll him. Bangs on the door again I open up dude cusses my lady before he could finish I slapped him across the side of his face and and I quicky got behind had him hemmed up in a rear choke with just enough pressure to let him know he wasnt goin anywhere...............

brb I'll finish this in a min

^^ lmao not quite, anyway dude's loud ass girl comes up the stairs and begs me to let him go "he has no sense when he drinks" I let him go and shove him away with my dusty ass flipflops he stumbles off and his girl is drags him away hes still cursing and bein loud all the neighbours peekin through the windows(he done woke up the white folks shieet). dude obviously hadnt had enough they dip into their flat and he back in two shakes clutching something, "if you dont move your car I'mma pop all your tires" this lame has screwdriver oh we got weapons now ok I'll play along (I had a foldable mantis kerambit that I use at work to cut cables in my back pocket) I go stand next to my car like please do something. his lady disarms and he says fuck and goes for the bumrush, not a good idea rushing someone when your balance is wonky from all the booze and coming down the stairs I got him into a modified hip throw soon as he took his last step off of the stairs and sent him down on the pavement fight over, I moved my shit back to my parking spot while dude was still rubbing hiself and swagger walked back to my apartment. It was probably not worth in the end but you cant let someone fuck with you in your own house,Been on the phone all morning clearing things up with the landlord all because of some lame who could control his liquor

People always said Docpan was gonna mess with the wrong guy one day.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
That's Yoruba music you can hear in that trailer. Also the origins of Adewale's name. Which means - "The crown has come home"

Straight from Africa.

Satch

Banned
We talking Monster Hunter?
no we talkin about ASS creed

people stay saying "man this one is gonna be good!!! the location and the main character are interesting" and then they flop 60 bones down on it only to find that the gameplay is the same bogstandard shit that it was last time, animations and all

^^ lmao not quite, anyway dude's loud ass girl comes up the stairs and begs me to let him go "he has no sense when he drinks" I let him go and shove him away with my dusty ass flipflops he stumbles off and his girl is drags him away hes still cursing and bein loud all the neighbours peekin through the windows(he done woke up the white folks shieet). dude obviously hadnt had enough they dip into their flat and he back in two shakes clutching something, "if you dont move your car I'mma pop all your tires" this lame has screwdriver oh we got weapons now ok I'll play along (I had a foldable mantis kerambit that I use at work to cut cables in my back pocket) I go stand next to my car like please do something. his lady disarms and he says fuck and goes for the bumrush, not a good idea rushing someone when your balance is wonky from all the booze and coming down the stairs I got him into a modified hip throw soon as he took his last step off of the stairs and sent him down on the pavement fight over, I moved my shit back to my parking spot while dude was still rubbing hiself and swagger walked back to my apartment. It was probably not worth in the end but you cant let someone fuck with you in your own house,Been on the phone all morning clearing things up with the landlord all because of some lame who could control his liquor

nah man, next time you gotta use a japanese arm drag!

harSon

Banned
of course you like it

you love shitty stories

I never got passed the first game.

And my shitty stories cost me 1$ at Redbox, or nothing if caught on Cable. You dropped $300-350 on a failed system, and $50 for each subsequent shame filled box.

Slayven

And my shitty stories cost me 1$ at Redbox, or nothing if caught on Cable. You dropped $300-350 on a failed system, and $50 for each subsequent shame filled box.

I mean crack and meths fiends can get their shame for 10 dollars. I guess 101 Ls are born every minute.

Satch

Banned

honestly drake im surprised you dont like the wii u with your affinity for the dead

Well I did use the patented daddy slap that goes over the ear :D

Well....Mission complete.

In other news some asshole broke into my homeboy house in Cary NC. A neighbor saw the dudes truck in the garage and went to investigate. Startled the burglar and he drove thru my boy Garage door to escape.....

Hate this time of year. The closer we get to the holidays the more shit like this seems to happen more.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Esco, is the core gameplay changing at all for Blackflag? Is that something you can't speak on at the moment?

There's a change to some mechanics, adapted to Edward. There's more emphasis on stealth sections (tall grass, corner takedowns, distractions) and long range engagement like use of beserker and sleep darts.

Is Blackflag going to be a giant buggy mess like AssCreed3 was? That's the main question.

I'm not QA. I'll go ahead and say there's been more care put into this than previous titles, so hopefully not. Proof will be in the pudding soon enough i guess. Game has gone gold and discs are being pressed.

Imm0rt4l

"hold on hold on I'm light skinned let me say something deep" lmao

also them survival games we were running last night had me out here like
Obama-sweating.jpg

I was getting clapped up, that garbage can looks like a sweet spot though. Shit's a lot of fun. Probably gonna try and get a mic today or tomorrow.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lol community college smack down almost occurred today.

Some woman got turned away at the campus Subway because it was closing and went off on the sandwich artist about disrespect and she work too hard to deal with their sass. I guess she was ignored for 5 minutes and then it was closed. I only caught the very end of it because I came to the quad to study before class and hear this:

"Ya'll are irrelevant. Actin all high and mighty with your nappy green apron."

"You can't even spell irrelevant, what you doing at this college, your sugar daddy go here?"

"Fuck ya'll shit, I'm writing all ya'lls names down, what's your name?"

"You don't need my name."

"I know your name: messy ass subway bitch, that's your name."

Then the customer knocked down a rack of chips and walked out before campus security showed up.

Satch

Banned
^
i dont know why people go in on retail/food service employees, especially when theyre about to close up shop

its as if nobody realizes that they deal with enough inane stupidity throughout the day without them adding to it

@moris

bye

Top Bottom