• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Onemic

In Rainbows is my personal fave. I just feel like its their most consistent and it was the Radiohead album I listened to

yMAM1bU.gif

lmao.

Village

I tried Radiohead many times. Shit aint for me. I kinda like Thom Yorke's solo though.

Hmm I enjoy them but I can get why one would not enjoy them.

They range from topical to what the fuck are they even singing about. Coldplay also has this problem, except for more often than not it, its the former.

just saw a NBA 2k14 video with "step into a world" in it. is that song in the NBA 2k14 soundtrack?

Nah, the soundtrack is mighty weak.

It's a compilation of songs you've heard a million times, but Bron thinks he's showing how diverse his music collection is by putting in Gorillaz, Imagine Dragons and The Black Keys

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

It's a compilation of songs you've heard a million times, but Bron thinks he's showing how diverse his music collection is by putting in Gorillaz, Imagine Dragons and The Black Keys

and PHIL COLLINS

Can't hear you, too busy partying.

vz1l6ld.gif

Craig Sager pissed that Puig ruined his picnic blanket suit...yet pleased by the prospect of replacing it. He has had his eyes on those liberace style curtains at home.

Can't hear you, too busy partying.

vz1l6ld.gif

Craig Sager pissed that Puig ruined his picnic blanket suit...yet pleased by the prospect of replacing it. He has had his eyes on those liberace style curtains at home.

All bullshit aside congrats, dodgers are a hell of a team. Its going to be a couple of days before this salt, washes off

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i finally got to the tiny tina stuff in borderlands 2, and really? that had people pissed off? shes a mini tank girl. hell if i didnt know better, i would think lori petty was voicing her herself. on a side note. girl is messed up. damn.

Spinluck

i finally got to the tiny tina stuff in borderlands 2, and really? that had people pissed off? shes a mini tank girl. hell if i didnt know better, i would think lori petty was voicing her herself. on a side note. girl is messed up. damn.

I thought it was pretty funnish. Gamerz need to lighten up when they play their gamez.

Lebron's from Akron, Ohio. He's morally obligated to give a shout out to The Black Keys. :)

man I really cant stand drunk wannabe tough guys, (little backround) my apartment building has a small parking area and sometimes people park in other people's parking spots, this isnt really an issue and folks always move their cars when space clears up again.

So I parked in this lame's spot yesterday cos my neighbour had a guest parked in mine, dude comes to my door around 9 drunk n shit and fist knocks on my door.I open the door and dude is like "fuck you move your car". wait what?okay sir anything you want I slam the door in his face and go back to watch tv let him chill there for 10 minutes. fist knock again even louder, Iopen up and dude starts with the threats and goes on this long tirade, I'm like dude I dont have a problem moving the car all you have to do is ask nicely, this really pissed him off and I slammed the door on him once again just to troll him. Bangs on the door again I open up dude cusses my lady before he could finish I slapped him across the side of his face and and I quicky got behind had him hemmed up in a rear choke with just enough pressure to let him know he wasnt goin anywhere...............

brb I'll finish this in a min

^^ lmao not quite, anyway dude's loud ass girl comes up the stairs and begs me to let him go "he has no sense when he drinks" I let him go and shove him away with my dusty ass flipflops he stumbles off and his girl is drags him away hes still cursing and bein loud all the neighbours peekin through the windows(he done woke up the white folks shieet). dude obviously hadnt had enough they dip into their flat and he back in two shakes clutching something, "if you dont move your car I'mma pop all your tires" this lame has screwdriver oh we got weapons now ok I'll play along (I had a foldable mantis kerambit that I use at work to cut cables in my back pocket) I go stand next to my car like please do something. his lady disarms and he says fuck and goes for the bumrush, not a good idea rushing someone when your balance is wonky from all the booze and coming down the stairs I got him into a modified hip throw soon as he took his last step off of the stairs and sent him down on the pavement fight over, I moved my shit back to my parking spot while dude was still rubbing hiself and swagger walked back to my apartment. It was probably not worth in the end but you cant let someone fuck with you in your own house,Been on the phone all morning clearing things up with the landlord all because of some lame who could control his liquor

Rayven_King; did you slap him and choke hold him angrily or did you do it like daddy used to and talk to him for the ultimate humiliation?

*slap* Didn't I tell you to ask me to the move the car nicely? *slap* Don't talk to my girl like that *slap*

"don't struggle.....go to sleep......sleeep......"

Edit - shoulda popped his ass for good measure. For simply not knowing his alcohol limits.

Top Bottom