• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Satch

Banned
hey hey hey, even when employees are trash to me, show up late with my food, or ignore my requests for help, im still nice to them

you will not associate this boorish behavior with my name

"hold on hold on I'm light-skin let me say something deep"
KuGsj.gif

Yo, does anyone have any tips on how to teach a autistic 8 year old multiplication? Kid reads on a 9th grade level but can't get remember 2x2. I've tried flash cards. Anything else I could try?

Wynnebeck

Banned
Yo, does anyone have any tips on how to teach a autistic 8 year old multiplication? Kid reads on a 9th grade level but can't get remember 2x2. I've tried flash cards. Anything else I could try?

Have you tried practical methods? Like taking apples and showing him on a table or taking pieces of candy and counting them out?

Satch

Banned
wisdom teeth

please god

i cant even do anything at the gym because the pain is dizzying and making me nauseous pls help

G-Fex

wisdom teeth

please god

i cant even do anything at the gym because the pain is dizzying and making me nauseous pls help

You're going to have to get it taken out just like I did.

Hopefully they won't have to cut yours in half just to get it out of there.

harSon

Banned
I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled at once. They didn't give me enough anesthesia and I ended up awaking half way through the procedure. They didn't put me back to sleep either.

Goodluck tho

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So my friend randomly met Coolio in Preston today. Friend was walking home with his groceries and bumped into him. Then Coolio proceeds to cook dinner for his family and jammed to an acoustic Gangsta's Paradise with them. It's all on his Facebook page. Shit is crazy and hilarious. Such a random occurrence.

Slayven

So my friend randomly met Coolio in Preston today. Friend was walking home with his groceries and bumped into him. Then Coolio proceeds to cook dinner for his family and jammed to an acoustic Gangsta's Paradise with them. It's all on his Facebook page. Shit is crazy and hilarious. Such a random occurrence.

Lol If I was famous I would always be doing shit like this.

Imm0rt4l

He has a cook book coming out doesn't he? I saw him a couple months ago at a barcade in town.

J10

Banned
Q: Why is NeoGAF so predominately male?

A: Ask the dudes who prefer 17 year-old Scarlett Johansson to 28 year-old Scarlett Johansson.

Slayven

Q: Why is NeoGAF so predominately male?

A: Ask the dudes who prefer 17 year-old Scarlett Johansson to 28 year-old Scarlett Johansson.

Was talking to Devo about that the other day. And the same answers would apply to why Neogaf is predominately anything.

Gorillaz

Except Moris....ole Scar Jo hating ass.
I was getting clapped up, that garbage can looks like a sweet spot though. Shit's a lot of fun. Probably gonna try and get a mic today or tomorrow.

I was too tired to put the mic on and by the later rounds I was half asleep. Went on longer then I wanted it too but yea those are fun to grind and gain XP on.

Satch

Banned
I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled at once. They didn't give me enough anesthesia and I ended up awaking half way through the procedure. They didn't put me back to sleep either.

Goodluck tho

my mother got all of hers pulled at once and she was a bloody mess

i had to stay with her and take care of her after for a couple of days. she still doesnt have any feeling in her lower jaw. that shit scared me to death. i dont wanna do it :(

Gattsu25

Banned

i had to stay with her and take care of her after for a couple of days. she still doesnt have any feeling in her lower jaw. that shit scared me to death. i dont wanna do it :(

Just make sure you don't go to the same butcher that injured your mom. It's a pretty benign procedure that many people safely undergo.

Except Moris....ole Scar Jo hating ass.

Whatever, I'm turning my nose up at her physical appearance. But if she ever suggested we see on of her movies my natural reaction might be to scrunch my nose and give her a stank face. I'd try my damnedest to hold it back...but I might let my guard down one day.

cdyhybrid

All depends on how stubborn your teeth are going to be. Mine weren't terribly dug in when I got them out, I guess. Got all 4 out and the actual process took about 10 minutes. Worst part was getting all the shots in and around my mouth (needles in the roof of your mouth sucks a fat one). Well, that and drooling blood all day because I couldn't feel the lower half of my head.

I got my wisdom teeth taken out while I was ACAPing out of the military. I made for damn sure that I milked that healthcare before I rolled. I got them all done at once and was groggy as fuck getting paperwork done.

harSon

Banned

It differs from person to person. My recovery was really quick and pain was pretty much a non-factor. I didn't bother taking the pain killers they gave me. Barely any swelling too. Two of mine were partially erupted, pushing into my other teeth, and the other ones were growing under my gums sideways. Basically worst case scenario.

My brother on the other hand went from a skinny sunk face to Fat Albert, and was in excruciating pain. He had it done when I was young, so I always put off getting mine pulled because of my memories of his experiences.

Chances are you'll be fine though.

Top Bottom