• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

kyored

giphy.gif

Considering the glitchy buggy messes UbiSoft open world games often are on Day 1, this game must be a real POS to delay it at the last minute like that.

Like maybe it overheats your PS3 on the boot, or hacks your save files after a few minutes of play

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm not trying to defend the game's quality but 99.9% this is likely a shareholder thing. Fighting GTA V sales and AC4 just not a wise investment. Still, I have to wonder what is going to happen with all those people who bought Watch Dog launch bundles...

Slayven

Considering the glitchy buggy messes UbiSoft open world games often are on Day 1, this game must be a real POS to delay it at the last minute like that.

Like maybe it overheats your PS3 on the boot, or hacks your save files after a few minutes of play
I love that Esco doesn't take shit seriously. Cause he should shown up at all our houses

tumblr_mnc7odj0iq1qig8s8o1_500.png

FyreWulff

oh well.

Has the Wii U version ever been shown? I'm assuming the tablet co-op they keep showing for the PC/PS4/Bone version is done on the Wii U via the gamepad. Someone please tell me that the Wii U version doesn't need a second second screen to do that.

I just hate that game companies divebomb the last half of the year. We like games in the first part too.

Don't expect publically traded companies to ever make sense

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I love that Esco doesn't take shit seriously. Cause he should shown up at all our houses

tumblr_mnc7odj0iq1qig8s8o1_500.png

LOL. I do my job. Everything else is what it is. I don't control shareholders or the execs.

People forget there is a financial aspect to making games as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's cute that people think the delays means polish when the reality is they'll have the team working on AC V or Patriots or something while they just sit on the finished game until March or whenever.

I don't see many 3d movies. I saw Up, Avatar and a few others in 3D. For Gravity it felt like it actually added to the experience in a meaningful way, which is something I haven't thought before.

The soundtrack/sound effects/sound design was great too and overall much more important, but 3D was like a cherry on top.

Goddamn Obama got them shook.

I have a feeling Fox News is going HAM on him lately, more than usual. My girlfriend called her mom to get some help with going to the doctor and she talked her ear off for 15 minutes about "race revenge" and "that man" using the NSA to spy on Americans and compile target info for the drone database.

I am laughing at the thought white people think we waited 200+ years to breed a black champion to take the white house and enact our revenge. It is almost like a fetish for some white people.

On his last day of being president, Obama needs to pardon OJ just for the hell of it.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
It's crazy. People don't even care about how racist they are anymore. Zero fucks given even on tv. Politicians are letting it all out too.

These same racist, sexist, and homophobic bastards are always the first ones being caught watching a big black dude named slim give their wife clean dick without concessions or in a stall with a small boy named timothy.

As tired as I am of seeing how racism is portrayed on film, I can't help but retract, because these idiots aren't even subtle with words. No rhetoric found anywhere.

Slayven

Esco you should read some of the email Ubi is going to get. Bet some of them go like this:

"You should apologize and give me a free ps4 AND copies of all UBI for for the next year."

2 games get pushed back, niggas worlds implode.

It's crazy. People don't even care about how racist they are anymore. Zero fucks given even on tv. Politicians are letting it all out too.

These same racist, sexist, and homophobic bastards are always the first ones being caught watching a big black dude named slim give their wife clean dick without concessions or in a stall with a small boy named timothy.

As tired as I am of seeing how racism is portrayed on film, I can't help but retract, because these idiots aren't even subtle with words. No rhetoric found anywhere.

After watching Miss Representation on Netflix I was ready for the minority version of the doc too.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Esco you should read some of the email Ubi is going to get. Bet some of them go like this:

"You should apologize and give me a free ps4 AND copies of all UBI for for the next year."

2 games get pushed back, niggas worlds implode.

Already got asked for a free ps4 earlier today to make up for Watch Dogs delay.

Most of today's useless emails are people begging for AC4 promo copies

nailed_it_big1.gif

Slayven

Already got asked for a free ps4 earlier today to make up for Watch Dogs delay.

Most of today's useless emails are people begging for AC4 promo copies
lol you must get tired sighing

Mandingo parties for everyone.
Watch Dog is shook, bit off more than it can chew even mentioning GTA.
GTA 5 broke the game.
Black people in the Pokemon world. It legitimately feels weird.
Can you deep fry Combusken?

Top Bottom