• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Dereck

It's crazy. People don't even care about how racist they are anymore. Zero fucks given even on tv. Politicians are letting it all out too.

These same racist, sexist, and homophobic bastards are always the first ones being caught watching a big black dude named slim give their wife clean dick without concessions or in a stall with a small boy named timothy.

As tired as I am of seeing how racism is portrayed on film, I can't help but retract, because these idiots aren't even subtle with words. No rhetoric found anywhere.

nailed_it_big1.gif
jbtSo4DdQuTbvL_e.jpg

harSon

Banned
My job has me photoshopping people who missed picture day into our company group photo. I'm tempted to add an easter egg, but it's going on the company website Lol...

harSon

Banned
lolwut? they will be running it for months to come!!

plus... the internet.

Really? Every time I miss the BET Awards (both the Western and Eastern run), I look at my PVR and it's not being played within the next two weeks. Compared to MTV's Awards shows which are probably played a few dozen times within just the first week.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Gaming side is too much

people are actually saying that the wii u will outsell the next gen systems for the holiday season

I actually don't know which is crazier, the "Wii U will outsell the next-gen systems this holiday" or "Wii U will be dead by Summer 2014" people

niggas wildin' out right now in Gaming Side fam

Slayven

Folks are saying because Xbone and PS4 will be selling out, people will buy a Wii U because it is there.

If I don't see this:

KelloggsFrostedFlakescereal_450.jpg

Doesn't mean I will get this instead.

mateys.jpg

JohnDoe

Banned
Folsk are saying because Xbone and PS4 people will be going to buy a Wii U because it is there.

If I don't see this:

http://www.kelloggs.com/content/dam/common/products/KelloggsFrostedFlakescereal_450.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://schvetbandits.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/mateys.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

hahaha wow

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Folks are saying because Xbone and PS4 will be selling out, people will buy a Wii U because it is there.

If I don't see this:

KelloggsFrostedFlakescereal_450.jpg

mateys.jpg

you should have used oreo-os. that nasty shit would have helped your point

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You'd think that would be godlike right, when you're a kid

shit taste like stank hydrogen

and i ate that nasty shit with a grin to make my grandma happy. never again though. im so glad that dried greasy cardboard got discontinued

Top Bottom