• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

and i ate that nasty shit with a grin to make my grandma happy. never again though. im so glad that dried greasy cardboard got discontinued

I didn't know this was a thing. Remember Smurf Berry cereal aka Kiddie Crack. That shit was super refined sugar , you can hear your cavities forming by the spoonful.

I actually did eat a lot of off-brand stuff growing up, cuz some of the most popular ones were just...

Fruit Loops, Captain Crunch, Lucky goddamn Charms, all of 'em, nasty as hell

and COOKIE CRISPS, shit was vile

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I didn't know this was a thing. Remember Smurf Berry cereal aka Kiddie Crack. That shit was super refined sugar , you can hear your cavities forming by the spoonful.

this shit was so bad it might as well have been medicine. it was the worst cereal ive ever eaten, and i used to eat those big ass things of shredded wheat. the ones that can fill an entire bowl? those.

harSon

Banned

I'm still waiting for Rice Crispy Treats cereal to come back. I don't even eat carbs anymore, and I'm lactose intolerant now, but I'll break my diet and wreck my stomach for a bowl of it,

Slayven

A lot of the off-brands taste as good if not better than their more popular counterpart. Unless I'm missing something.

I fucks with storebrand on everything but cereal. Mainly because my mom use to only buy the Food Lion brand Frosted Flakes. Shit was like sugared sweatsocks.

harSon

Banned
I actually did eat a lot of off-brand stuff growing up, cuz some of the most popular ones were just...

Fruit Loops, Captain Crunch, Lucky goddamn Charms, all of 'em, nasty as hell

and COOKIE CRISPS, shit was vile

Yo, Peanut Butter Crunch was delicious as fuck. It wrecked the top of your mouth, but it was worth it.

Parallax

I'm still waiting for Rice Crispy Treats cereal to come back. I don't even eat carbs anymore, and I'm lactose intolerant now, but I'll break my diet and wreck my stomach for a bowl of it,

god, my aunt used to get that for me and my cousins for school in the morning. shit was magical.

OMG NO

517uc8twDzL.jpg

Parallax

Parallax whats your address. Found your Christmas present

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CFJUX9M/?tag=neogaf0e-20

24 dollars? god damn. someone knows theyre sitting on gold

Parallax whats your address. Found your Christmas present

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CFJUX9M/?tag=neogaf0e-20

...fucking korea. they need to let that shit die already

Nakazato

That new sly and Arnold movie is pure action movie cheese it was fun. It seemed like the just wanted to have fun with the movie and they did.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I was gonna say, the latter actually has some merit. Is Wii U outselling the Dreamcast in their respective cycle?

It doesn't matter. Nintendo is in a much better financial situation than Sega was. Hilariously so. Remember, the Dreamcast came after a string of Sega failures and disappointments - the 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, and so on. And they didn't have the benefit of steady income from the handheld market.

Nintendo made enough money off of the Wii and DS that their next console could be as much of a sales failure as the WiiU is, and they still would be unlikely to get out of the console game.

It doesn't matter. Nintendo is in a much better financial situation than Sega was. Hilariously so. Remember, the Dreamcast came after a string of Sega failures and disappointments - the 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, and so on.

Nintendo made enough money off of the Wii and DS that their next console could be as much of a sales failure as the WiiU is, and they still would be unlikely to get out of the console game.

No one said Nintendo's gonna be dead....the WiiU tho..

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
No one said Nintendo's gonna be dead....the WiiU tho..

What do you think is going to happen? Nintendo's gonna say "fuck it" and spend a ton of money on R&D for a new console coming out two years from now? When the vast majority of their teams still haven't put out an HD game yet? Come on.

Slayven

Wii U is like seeing your boy getting clowned, you know it isn't a permanent situation, but you got to to have jokes. Please Ninty fanboys are so easy.

I meant 'dead' as in, by summer 2014 it's increasing irrelevance could reach insane levels. It's already 'dead' to a lot of people. Of course Nintendo will still put stuff out for it, they have a handful of titles that they have invested a lot of time and money in already.

Ja Rule's career is dead but he's still making movies and music, but if I saw him in the street I'd do the sign of the cross like I saw a ghost.

G-Fex

Why are you guys forgetting the best damn cereals out this month

Boo Berry

and to a honorable mention Count Chocula and Frankenberry and Yummy Mummy and Fruit Brute

Top Bottom