• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Village

Haven't encountered the schoolgirls, but the flyboy dudes look middle eastern. At least compared to the black characters in unova

I mean , my brother is "black" but dude is orange. And I am pretty light myself, like the skin color you get to choose from the get go. I dunno it works out black for me. i dontr eally limit how black people can look in games, since it wouldnt really work in IRL.

I kinda get what your saying, but It works out black for me. I dunno.

BlackJace

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=697189

1ipbl.gif

Okay, I'm taking a little break from Off-Topic, these threads are becoming too frequent, fuck.

BHZ Mayor

That PS4/Coli thread and the reactions in it remind me of all the reactions from the Simping thread a while back. Both are hilarious, lmao

The best part is how nothing in that thread is even remotely unreadable, but the slightest hint of "hip-hopness"
READ: blackness
has people losing their minds.

"All they talk about are drugs, hos, guns, and shit. Just the most sexist, misogynistic bullshit "music" out there. No wonder they're always killing each other."

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Someone tell me I'm wrong in that thread.

I need to hear it if I am.

#Satch , where are you

DY_nasty

The gf stringing this guy who obviously has feelings along is fucked up too. But whatever, everyone's jus trying to be 'nice'.

I've done that kind of thing before too though. Some dude eying my girlfriend? He's in that mindset to kindasorta make moves but not commit? Okay, I got something for that.

Get your 3d glasses out, noob.

Satch

Banned
what

edit:

im getting my tooth yanked thursday i need somebody to play video games with me until i recover thanks xoxoxo

Ah Papa Johns kinda conned my GF. We ordered pizza via their site 20.85 was the total, you're suppose to put your driver tip on the site but she didn't because she usually just gives them cash. Cats delivered the pizza and she hands them $5.00 and she put $5.00 were it says tip (again her fault). So this driver just got a $10.00 tip on a 20.00 order. So fuck that black people don't tip shit; I just gave this ninja a 50% tip.

Yo Papa Johns, if you're going to ask for the tip on the website, then I'mma need you mofos to take it off the damn receipt when people sign for it. I know ultimately it's my GF's fault, but damn yo.

I guess. I just think some things are best left in one's head.

Please understand though.

Tough love and realism about passive aggression and socializing is met with so much defensiveness. Best to just laugh and keep moving. Some people are really beyond help, pretend they want it, then get mad when you're honest.

Slayven

I'm watchin some straight cruesome shit on Bones right now and I'm not even the least bit phased as I eat this bomb as fuck pizza.

Issues.

They have some pretty gruesome shit to be on at 8 at night. It never bothered me, it shuts they got rid of Heavy D character. This was way before he died.

They have some pretty gruesome shit to be on at 8 at night. It never bothered me, it shuts they got rid of Heavy D character. This was way before he died.

Don't know what character that is, but don't ruin it for me I'm only on season 2. Unless you're talking about the dude that Tamara Taylor replaced.

Slayven

Don't know what character that is, but don't ruin it for me I'm only on season 2. Unless you're talking about the dude that Tamara Taylor replaced.

No Heavy D was the dude in the diner that everyone went to, use to spit knowledge to Booth. He was only around for a few eps in the first season.

DY_nasty

I swear I don't smoke at all until I get really pissed/bored/anxious and happen to be at work.

Then I can hammer out a pack a day.

Last year I smoked maybe 20 days total. But they were hard smoking days.

Slayven

I swear I don't smoke at all until I get really pissed/bored/anxious and happen to be at work.

Then I can hammer out a pack a day.

Last year I smoked maybe 20 days total. But they were hard smoking days.

I smoked a pipe(cherry flavored tobacco) in high school, to fit in with the History Club. But i stopped because I don't have the personalty for it.

DY_nasty

I smoked a pipe(cherry flavored tobacco) in high school, to fit in with the History Club. But i stopped because I don't have the personalty for it.

I never even touched a cig until 2011.

Then I was like... "This shit solves everything"

DY_nasty

You not one of those dudes that will be out in the freezing snow or rain huddled under an awning trying to get that methanol in?

I live for the cold. I'm one of the rare Afro-Alaskans so I get the benefit of all the pure black athleticism and swag as well as the immunity to harsher, cold side of nature and resistance to republican ire.

Top Bottom