• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Red Scarlet seemed like a cool person back in my lurking days.

I had only heard about Dragona's wrath from people who had been banned for doing actual dumb shit and not the questionable ban warnings that she'd post in megathreads.

So I'm watching Deadly Women (I know, I know) and two girls are fighting over a boyfriend. I look up the real people and they totally substituted a white guy for the real black bf. Uhhh.

Pacific Rim is a really entertaining movie.

Yeah saw it theaters. Fucking loved it. Made me feel like a kid again watching old school vhs tapes of Godzilla and random Kung Fu flicks.

Like that movie with a cat named Lei Pong(can't remember the name) or my personal favorite Heroic Trio.

Tsui Hark FTW!!

So I'm watching Deadly Women (I know, I know) and two girls are fighting over a boyfriend. I look up the real people and they totally substituted a white guy for the real black bf. Uhhh.

One of the episodes about the female from Alabama my wife knew. She told me the episodes left a few details out but she was sadistic as fuck.

Did you see the one about the woman poisoning her kids and shit?

Yea I might buy PR as well.

I told myself that with all the easy ways to acquire films these days, I told myself that I would only by movies that I would just love to keep in a collection. Movies that I would just watch over and over.

Pacific Rim
Death Race
Trick or Treat
Avengers
The Monster Squad
The Devils Rejects

And yeah I'm missing a few that I will end up snatching up but all these movies have a sorta "comfort".

Now if I can find Godfather 1 and 2.....

pacific rim sucks. i liked lone ranger tho so whatever.

gonna watch captain phillips in a few days. viewtiful sold me on it

You have no soul.

Anyway I am finally working my way through Breaking Bad, I'm on season 3 now and just finished the episode when his wife tells him
that she just fucked her boss

I need to go ly dow

That shit is my guilty pleasure. So fucking cliché but every time I watch it i chuckle. Its essentially watching a "hardcore" Mario Kart. There's just so many off the wall things I love about the movie. But I detested the straight to DVD sequels.

Oh I agree. I was just surprised to see someone besides myself have good things to say about it.

Dabanton

Just goggled the BF 's name and came across a strormfront thread which I just had to read.

The amount of salt is tremendous.

Black guys used to get only our most undesirable women; the obese, the ugly. Now there getting some of our best most beautiful women....including our brightest and most intelligent women........sigh

haha

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I have a feeling Fox News is going HAM on him lately, more than usual. My girlfriend called her mom to get some help with going to the doctor and she talked her ear off for 15 minutes about "race revenge" and "that man" using the NSA to spy on Americans and compile target info for the drone database.

Slayven

I am laughing at the thought white people think we waited 200+ years to breed a black champion to take the white house and enact our revenge. It is almost like a fetish for some white people.

Slayven

Thugball has gone too far.

duke-1.jpg

J10

Banned
I just saw a news pundit ask a congresswoman if she hated Obamacare more than she loved America. She said the question was inappropriate. He asked why she was holding the country hostage. Bitch must have been fresh out the Matrix the way she was dodging.

"Obamacare America's punishment for slavery years." The sign, which was up for 45 minutes, was taken down and replaced with one that said "Why cook? Get some carry out," after several people complained.

This is funny to me lol.

Slayven

Now have every black person walk down the street with a gun on the same day.
Gun laws would past that would make guns evaporate the next day.
I just saw a news pundit ask a congresswoman if she hated Obamacare more than she loved America. She said the question was inappropriate. He asked why she was holding the country hostage. Bitch must have been fresh out the Matrix the way she was dodging.

Valid question to me, GOP hate Obama more than they love their country.

Top Bottom