• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

RedSwirl

I spent years on the official Nintendo forums, so I can already imagine what's going on in these Wii U threads and I'm not even entering them.

For the amount JC threw down for W101 and a WiiL. I'm gonna get a WiiL, Smash, W101, Iwata's kidney, Donkey Kong, Pikmin 3, a hand written letter from Reggie, Zelda and a handshake.

Thread has some very depressing misconceptions about rape but I don't want to touch it.

Nobody learns: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378134

You're not allowed that privilege anymore! :p

But actually, if you remember how many women credited you for their ability to speak for themselves in that other thread... speaking of that other thread, it still confuses me (moreso today) that people think Gaming is worse. I'm enjoying the hell out of Pokemon.

If the game has good netcode it could be something serious.

uc3XRhG.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
he was obviously black to me

as the replacement for the other black boxer, for one thing

also, he just looks black

Kaep lives.

Going off Dudley sprites from SF3, there's really no bad guesses. But haven't they since said he's a black man from Britain? Maybe I'm mistaken.

random thought: I'm the only black dude that works at my company, so every time I read or hear my coworkers talking about a "rigger", I do a double take. On some "what you call me?" shit.

always gotta catch myself, lol

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
random thought: I'm the only black dude that works at my company, so every time I read or hear my coworkers talking about a "rigger", I do a double take. On some "what you call me?" shit.

always gotta catch myself, lol

stay visual. there's always that one punk ass that will try you.

FreeMufasa

I always thought Dudley was Indian or Fijian since he's English and those were colonized by the Brits.

They also colonised like a 1/3 of Africa.

I used to get pages and pages of hate when I said gannondorf is black :lol even on gaf you'll see Nintendo kids get upset by this statement haha.

They also colonised like a 1/3 of Africa.

I used to get pages and pages of hate when I said gannondorf is black :lol even on gaf you'll see Nintendo kids get upset by this statement haha.

They did but he still manages to look different from their usual renders of black characters.

Is it bad that I think if he was African they'd be more racist about it?

Imm0rt4l

Yea. It would be more surprising if he weren't. An Indian boxer in a game where the characters and fighting styles are largely predicated on stereotypes? Yea....Dudley's a nigga. They just decided to give him very English characteristics seeing as the modern sport originates in England, but stereotypically you think of black dudes when it comes to boxing. Dudley may or may not be based off Chris Eubanks.

Wish my jobs got me dinner for overtime. Some cheddar biscuits, something.

Shit i'm STILL working and it's past 3AM.

Love it when the boss plays the concerned role, "You know I really don't want you working so late and on weekends."

BITCH! If I don't do it who the fuck else is going to do it??

Now when people ask me for shit my answer is: "Sure I'll get my crack team of engineers on that ASAP."

Slayven

Not for nothing, the Pokemon online features are pretty good. It's nothing mind blowing, but they're starting to get their shit together on that front.

I am no programmer but I think their is a big difference between what Pokemon is doing online and what a fighter will be doing online.

Top Bottom