• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

JohnDoe

Banned
I know dudes that can't even read and use their dick as a tool for domestic violence...

dime pieces just fiended out for them. girls willing to do anything for the dick. career, family, good credit, everything

dudes that won't even call her back on the cell phone she's paying for
ibxaOKuD7wayXh.png

This is a joke right? No way they do that just because the guys is hung.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is a joke right? No way they do that just because the guys is hung.
One of my friends from college made a girl drive 3 hours to pick up his kid from the airport and drop the kid off at his baby momma's house. Dude could've done it himself but he was getting high - another girl would personally deliver weed to his room because sometimes he'd sleep with her afterwards.

This guy had girls that would wait in line to get him Day 1 Jordan's.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
^who was it here that said they pulled that off? I thought some in BCT did Black Snake Moan costume with there chick lol
Me and the wife.

On the walk from my car to the house party, white guys either getting it immediately and nodding or looking 'bout ready to fight with that Ultra-Tite Lemon Sour Puss™ plastered on their faces.

It was glorious

JohnDoe

Banned
One of my friends from college made a girl drive 3 hours to pick up his kid from the airport and drop the kid off at his baby momma's house. Dude could've done it himself but he was getting high - another girl would personally deliver weed to his room because sometimes he'd sleep with her afterwards.

This guy had girls that would wait in line to get him Day 1 Jordan's.

Day 1 Jordans LOL
You got to be trolling. Big dick simps actually being a thing lol...

Slayven

Still watching Bones half way through season 5. Man this Angela chick is unstable as fuck.

Yea the accent was killing me.

All those different genes. One thing that has bothered me is no one has pointed out Bones is immature as fuck.

I think Will thought that voice was Morgan Freeman wise/

DY_nasty

Damnit DY. Got one of those missions. This is only my second time through the game and I don't remember getting screwed this hard before. Why on Earth do aliens get that free move when you find them. Biggest amount of bullshit ever. I swear a huge group decided to move forward, then triggered the animation, and then got the free fucking move.

I've got my squad spaced out perfectly, and two mutons, three of those floating dudes, a thin man, a fucking cyberdisc, it's two little satellites, and a fucking brute/berserker/whatever all manage to 100% everyone they shot at. What...in...the...fuck.

Manage to clear them out, with only 3 guys left. Lost the squad site sniper, another sniper, and assault. Go through the ship, a fucking brute kills one of my heavies. Fine, we take him. Proceed through the rest of the ship and take out a thin man that got the drop on me. Open the final door and.....

three fucking psychic sectoids.

GG.

:mad:
That free move can snowball on you REAL fast if you let it. I played pretty aggressively (I mean... you should, because long shootouts end with a lot of lucky shots) but after one good time getting shredded while flanking I've learned to save that shit until after I've secured at least half of that particular area.

Shit can get ugly.

DY_nasty

Re: Simp chicks

DY's not trolling or joking. That is all.

Its on part of that "Women use sex to get love - Men use love to get sex" shit.

So yeah, they're actually getting sex (unlike your typical simp), but its just as depressing watching them flip around for a dude looking like a fish on a dry pier.

Its on part of that "Women use sex to get love - Men use love to get sex" shit.

So yeah, they're actually getting sex (unlike your typical simp), but its just as depressing watching them flip around for a dude looking like a fish on a dry pier.

You know this poses the question, how the hell dont people see this?
This is nothing new nor a revelation. How many motherfuckers you know that people say " Hitting WAY above their weight class". I mean there are cats(fuckers I know personally) that get what the fuck they want just because they can slang the D. These fuckers for lack of a better term look like a goddamn crime scene. But they have females that become indentured servants because they can throw it. But at the time there are plenty of females that can do this as well.

Please lets have this, interracial dating, and men/women relations talk in the podcast. I would ADORE to be a part of this.

RedSwirl

This is nothing new nor a revelation. How many motherfuckers you know that people say " Hitting WAY above their weight class". I mean there are cats(fuckers I know personally) that get what the fuck they want just because they can slang the D. These fuckers for lack of a better term look like a goddamn crime scene. But they have females that become indentured servants because they can throw it. But at the time there are plenty of females that can do this as well.

Please lets have this, interracial dating, and men/women relations talk in the podcast. I would ADORE to be a part of this.

IMO the simps (of either sex) are probably just people without much experience.

DY_nasty

That is exactly why I wanted Satch on the podcast.

Still, I've seen women do some outlandish shit for some purebred goons. There was this guy in my English class back in college... lawd this motherfucker wasn't trying to take required courses, he was really trying to learn English. He wasn't even a nice person. Dressed like the bad guy from an 80s buddycop movie. Nappy 24/7.

Women would pull knives on each other for that man.

I love how some people talk about shit like "you need to understand her" "give oral. 15-20 minutes and be sure to monitor her movements and breathing" "communicate" "take things slow".

Negative. The boys and I just happened to cross the topic of carpet munching one day and he caught the most disgusted look on his face I've ever seen outside of Detroit. The idea of putting his face between a woman's legs was more than outlandish to him. It was criminal.

This dude was so from the past that he didn't like women touching him in anyway in public.

But the screams from his room down the hall... Our whole building was hanging its head in shame.
IMO the simps (of either sex) are probably just people without much experience.

Not many women experience bomb ass sex though. Even fewer know what to do with it when they get it. Or how to get it again.

Men generally have no excuse because they come into it with sex (in whatever way they envision it) as the endgame. Problem is many build it up. Its backwards. That's where the Women=Sex:Love/Men=Love:Sex thing comes from.

That is exactly why I wanted Satch on the podcast.

Still, I've seen women do some outlandish shit for some purebred goons. There was this guy in my English class back in college... lawd this motherfucker wasn't trying to take required courses, he was really trying to learn English. He wasn't even a nice person. Dressed like the bad guy from an 80s buddycop movie. Nappy 24/7.

Women would pull knives on each other for that man.

I love how some people talk about shit like "you need to understand her" "give oral. 15-20 minutes and be sure to monitor her movements and breathing" "communicate" "take things slow".

Negative. The boys and I just happened to cross the topic of carpet munching one day and he caught the most disgusted look on his face I've ever seen outside of Detroit. The idea of putting his face between a woman's legs was more than outlandish to him. It was criminal.

This dude was so from the past that he didn't like women touching him in anyway in public.

But the screams from his room down the hall... Our whole building was hanging its head in shame.

Not many women experience bomb ass sex though. Even fewer know what to do with it when they get it. Or how to get it again.

Men generally have no excuse because they come into it with sex (in whatever way they envision it) as the endgame. Problem is many build it up. Its backwards. That's where the Women=Sex:Love/Men=Love:Sex thing comes from.

I swear this is the type of shit that makes me wanna finish "my verses".

And for the record to any and all lurkers out there. It is a goddamn fundamental right and responsibility that when confronted with "the holiest of holys" that you have to warm that motherfucker up. Deepsea diving is a goddamn must. And if you dont understand my euphamisms than allow me to put it plainly....

Eating your woman is the right goddamn move. Women giving your man head is the right goddamn move. Anything else you are failing yourself. You do that and BAM half your work is done. If you aint doing it, you are wrong.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Women giving your man head is the right goddamn move. Anything else you are failing yourself.

While i get what you are saying...boy...some women shouldn't be allowed anywhere near D.

I'm not fussed about getting head. Hell, if i never got head from now till the day i kick the bucket, i won't miss shit. Yet to meet anyone that hasn't bored me in that department.

Everything else you said though, agree 100%

lordmrw

God damn I forgot Tracfone still exists. Got my second ever cell phone from them after I screwed up with T-Mobile. I think I might still get double minutes for life even after all these years.

Nakazato

Sitting up in this hotel lobby chilling and the song fron Robot unicorn attack starts playing. I'm doing my best from laughing out loud.

Gorillaz

So Will Smith and Jay "Camel" Z are making a reboot to Annie with Jamie Foxx and that one little girl that got nominated for an oscar a year or so ago, Quvenzhané Wallis. Cameron Diaz is the orphanage runner.

Oh and instead of Jamie being Daddy Warbucks he will be now called Benjamin Stacks.....

Benjamin Stacks

Jay/Will stahp

Slayven

So Will Smith and Jay "Camel" Z are making a reboot to Annie with Jamie Foxx and that one little girl that got nominated for an oscar a year or so ago, Quvenzhané Wallis. Cameron Diaz is the orphanage runner.

Oh and instead of Jamie being Daddy Warbucks he will be now called Benjamin Stacks.....

Benjamin Stacks

Jay/Will stahp

They going to be mad.

Benjamin Stacks

Jay/Will stahp

gonna need a lot of popcorn for all dat salt

Gorillaz

Yea I'm more excited for the very reason of seeing the outrage over it then anything. You already know Jay will use Hard Knock Life for the trailer and soundtrack

DominoKid

Benjamin Stacks

Jay/Will stahp

could've been worse. Hov wanted Willow to play Annie at first but she didn't want to.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
selfie22n-2-web.jpg

Young dude from Florida takes a selfie as his teacher goes into labor.....

The best part he asked her to smile for the pic lol

Top Bottom