• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

ReiGun

I only ever go to ratchet mess when gets name dropped in here

Yo, what is up with this man's feet tho?

Edit: *dead* at twerking to Beethoven. RIP, my niggas,

Satch

Banned
you want me on your podcast to discuss

COON SHIT???????????????

last time one of them bum ass niggas came at me literally licking his lips and staring me up and down, i told him "Don't start." and he had to walk away with his head down, and that was it

i have no means of expanding on that subject, even for the sake of discussion itself, because i dont entertain buffoonery. i do not understand why anybody tries to get with people that are using them, and continue to let themselves get used. i have no interest in it.

its a topic that leaves me dumbfounded whenever people bring it up. the only good thing that i could tell you is that this song slays.

COON SHIT???????????????

last time one of them bum ass niggas came at me literally licking his lips and staring me up and down, i told him "Don't start." and he had to walk away with his head down, and that was it

i have no means of expanding on that subject, even for the sake of discussion itself, because i dont entertain buffoonery. i do not understand why anybody tries to get with people that are using them, and continue to let themselves get used. i have no interest in it.

its a topic that leaves me dumbfounded whenever people bring it up. the only good thing that i could tell you is that this song slays.

Just wow......

COON SHIT???????????????

Poor Slay

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
There is a ratchet song to fit every situation in black culture.

This is my new theme. NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdRnbuwZ7I0

old-man-crying-gif.gif

Those asses were amazing.....

Slayven

Man love Drake slander.

"Drake make music for dudes that wear skinny jeans."

"I am more scared of Ellen Paige than I am Drake."

"Drake is Papa Doc, and Kendrick is Rabbit."

"Drake make music for dudes that don't want to be leaders."

"Complaining about the people dying in MOS is a Drake thing to do"

"Drake is the 'For colored girls' of music."

Cool, we'll do tomorrow.

I've changed the yahoo comment segment for something similar but way better.

MWS is online, didn't he want to jump in?

EDIT: Or he was a second ago...

Natural can come on whenever. We'll probably do it around 9 pm eastern.

And for anyone else interested, my skype name is morisrasik.

So Will Smith and Jay "Camel" Z are making a reboot to Annie with Jamie Foxx and that one little girl that got nominated for an oscar a year or so ago, Quvenzhané Wallis. Cameron Diaz is the orphanage runner.

Oh and instead of Jamie being Daddy Warbucks he will be now called Benjamin Stacks.....

Benjamin Stacks

Jay/Will stahp

Smh, im going to watch The Wiz to get this bad taste out my mouth

Booty butt, booty butt, booty buttcheeks!

Cool, we'll do tomorrow.

I've changed the yahoo comment segment for something similar but way better.

Natural can come on whenever. We'll probably do it around 9 pm eastern.

And for anyone else interested, my skype name is morisrasik.

I can join in tomorrow, just let me know what time.

I know this is adding insult to injury for Atl but I'm watching morning news and they just said that fucking MRSA is running through the Falcons locker room.

Top Bottom