• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I know this is adding insult to injury for Atl but I'm watching morning news and they just said that fucking MRSA is running through the Falcons locker room.

Time to get that African strength Dettol out and disinfect everything!

Aquaman taking that L

Aquaman’s 26 overall rating (out of 80) is the lowest in the game because baseball isn’t played on water, you useless joke of a hero.

junpei

Say it ain't so Cee Lo

ceelo-green-drug-charge

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/21/showbiz/ceelo-green-drug-charge/

BHZ Mayor

Got a question for StrongGAF. Yesterday in the gym, I discovered that by doing 5 or 6 sets of 10 compared to 3 sets of 15 (of a bench machine, curl machine, and the one where your arms are outstretched and you bring them forward), I not only end up doing more total reps (obviously), I also am able to do this with significantly more weight and not feel as tired at the end. Now I'm sure this isn't a case of me just getting stronger as it's only been a week since I started seriously hitting the gym, but what does this mean for my overall results? I would think that this is a good thing since it's more work in the long run, but since it's less reps per set and I'm not as tired, I'm wondering if this is an "easy way out" of sorts.

Slayven

Got a question for StrongGAF. Yesterday in the gym, I discovered that by doing 5 or 6 sets of 10 compared to 3 sets of 15 (of a bench machine, curl machine, and the one where your arms are outstretched and you bring them forward), I not only end up doing more total reps (obviously), I also am able to do this with significantly more weight and not feel as tired at the end. Now I'm sure this isn't a case of me just getting stronger as it's only been a week since I started seriously hitting the gym, but what does this mean for my overall results? I would think that this is a good thing since it's more work in the long run, but since it's less reps per set and I'm not as tired, I'm wondering if this is an "easy way out" of sorts.

Immortal laughs at you.
IqZJoLZ.jpg

Trey

Probably shouldn't be doing sets more than 12 anyways. But 5 or 6 sets is too much, too. What are you trying to do?

Top Bottom