• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Why is it always the worst off people throwing the most shade?

My cousin came at me on some "I don't ask your mom how she raised a spoiled fucking brat who doesn't have a job so who is she to complain about my child's behavior?" I had to walk that one off to keep from going in on the fuckery of her life situation. And they wonder why I don't visit more...

It's kind of self-loathing/judgement on their shortcomings

I used to shit on Aj soprano whenever I watched that show and then when it dawned on me how similar I've been in the past few years I was like....oh :(

this just in black people = pit bulls

pitbull-fist-pump-o.gif

this just in black people = pit bulls

Pits are more like Mexicans...

i can say that I am half Lol jk

I forgot the numbers but Pitts are shitty dogs around children. When I worked for an insurance company the agent would tell people they would have to get rid of their Pits or be charged a lot more. Mainly because Pits are very aggressive around children no matter the training or care of owner. They don't understand that they can't play rough with a child. On the other hand Boxers are one of the best dogs you can have around children. The biggest problem with them is they like to jump on people and sometimes they jump on kids.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
What are you guys thoughts on pitbulls anyways? I'm sure everyone here has seen their share of pitbulls in the hood.
If I'm being honest I'd rather they weren't bred in the first place. Yea they can be sweet dogs but they are extremely dangerous when raised by a shitty or neglectful owner. But what's done is done and I don't know if outlawing them is necessarily the right choice but some areas do.

Pits and kids don't mix. Kids even if they know the dog and don't manhandle the dog can get snapped at out of nowhere, same goes for adults but pits will usually relent when a grown person gives it a tap or yells at it. Given the dog wasn't raised to be a monster.

I wouldn't be comfortable owning one unless under specific circumstances. Wouldn't mind a neighbor having one if they can control it and it's properly secured.

Way back when one of my neighbor's pits broke down their wooden fence. They lived next to a elementary school and it would go crazy in its yard as kids walked by everyday after school. One day it broke down a weakened plank and ran all over. It didn't know what to do with itself and would run full sprint at kids and just not know what to do next. I think it was starved for affection more than anything else.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
What are you guys thoughts on pitbulls anyways? I'm sure everyone here has seen their share of pitbulls in the hood.

I love pitbulls. But then again I love all large breeds. Boxers, American bulldogs, mastiffs, dogos. I love them all. I give a pass to French bulldogs. The only small breed I'd like to own.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Guy wants to buy a belt so his sagging pants don't make him a suspect for "gang affiliation". Now suddenly buying a belt is suspicious behavior? System is rigged.
Someone made a thread and I noticed that the same poster is showing up saying "when racism is inolved, it is not always about racism."
He's just saying.

Dont fuck with dogs that look like they lift. Would never get a big dog anyway because the bigger the dog the bigger the shit you got to clean up after. My zone is like a Beagle and smaller, but I would do a Lab if I wasn't allergic to most long haired dogs.

My sister owned one when she came back from Vegas. He was one of the most docile, loving dogs I have ever come across. She taught his ass commands in German but that's another story. I owned one that came from a prior owner and had to let him go. He bit at my girl and that was it. She wouldn't show dominance and it just ran all over her. But long story short, all breeds are cool, but if the owner is an asshole and does asshole things to the dog, then you get what you get. If trained and raised right, pits are one of the most loyal and loving breeds I have encountered.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
If I'm being honest I'd rather they weren't bred in the first place. Yea they can be sweet dogs but they are extremely dangerous when raised by a shitty or neglectful owner. But what's done is done and I don't know if outlawing them is necessarily the right choice but some areas do.

This is how I feel.

You know...I also blame the whole "man's best friend" moniker dogs have. People let their dogs do the stupidest shit, just because they think theirs is the nicest animal in the world.

Slayven

So I was listening to a podcast and they talking about backpage.com and prostitutes. So i went there and just checked my city, and first post is "NO AFRICAN AMERICANS". I said goddamn.

So I was listening to a podcast and they talking about backpage.com and prostitutes. So i went there and just checked my city, and first post is "NO AFRICAN AMERICANS". I said goddamn.

Well I heard that when prostitutes do that it just that black johns always try to haggle down the prices and are always too aggressive. But hey lump the whole race in, right?

harSon

Banned
No.

The xbox s/controller and 360 controller are just better designed for fpses.

Yup. I can't fuck with an FPS on consoles unless it's with off set analog sticks. I prefer games like God of War, Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden, etc. with the Dual Shock though.

I saw this in my city and damn.

...Need a pretty ebony trophy to parade around town with?

...Perhaps someone to flood your voicemails, facebook status with love and affection

..After a long stressful day of work, you need a loving woman to care all of your needs?

I'm what you want

I'm what you need

I'm a sugar baby with lots of love to give..

Older white gentlemen only

Reply back with a picture and what do you do for a living

Don't waste my time, I won't waste yours

lmao.

Them PS3 triggers are the worse. I still can't believe people play shooters with those squishy L2/R2 buttons, this can't be life, fam

PS4 triggers look straight tho

Top Bottom