• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin.

Start rewriting laws so they no longer protect gun happy vigilantes.

EVO salt

evo13-smashsalt-starth0kre.gif

evo13-smashsalt-endw1kge.gif

People are really tied up over self-defense or not. How about changing the law so a fucking douchebag who stalks someone else with a gun is breaking one? Fuck.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ill watch rahs any day before i see anything eva related again. the most popular, yet the worst thing on gainax' scorecard. for real.

Rahxephon's soulless husk of a protagonist and inexcusably shitty story has no redeeming qualities at all other than a great soundtrack and that one ridiculously great/depressing episode.

You know which one I'm talking about. /feels

Other than that, fuck it and its ending. And the movie ending.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Rahxephon's soulless husk of a protagonist and inexcusably shitty story has no redeeming qualities at all other than a great soundtrack and that one ridiculously great/depressing episode.

You know which one I'm talking about. /feels

Other than that, fuck it and its ending. And the movie ending.

even with all that, i would still watch it over eva. if i could shoot the eva series, and its fans to the moon, the world be a slighty better place.

If I ever hit the powerball I am hiring Bae's voice actor and Shigeru Chiba to do a play by play of the film's fights.

you just want that japanese yell factor. dudes going hoarse and blacking out

Eva is a bunch of pretentious bullshit masquerading as a deep and thoughtful story with heavy religious undertones, when really the story felt disjointed and all symbolism felt random and coincidental at best. The only thing decent thing to come out of Eva was that movie, and even then I bet that movie wouldn't be remembered as much it if Kenji didn't jerk off at Asuka's bedside while she was unconsicous. Like really breh? I know you're a fucked up kid and all, but you couldn't finish up in the bathroom at least?

Slayven

Eva is a bunch of pretentious bullshit masquerading as a deep and thoughtful story with heavy religious undertones, when really the story felt disjointed and all symbolism felt random and coincidental at best. The only thing decent thing to come out of Eva was that movie, and even then I bet that movie wouldn't be remembered as much it if Kenji didn't jerk off at Asuka's bedside while she was unconsicous. Like really breh? I know you're a fucked up kid and all, but you couldn't finish up in the bathroom at least?
See you talking truth.

TTGL was Ganiax's apology letter.

Parallax

putting Raexphon > Eva is like putting Reginald Hudlin BP over Priest

That's you, Parallax

that's how you look right about now

see, thats just you being straight up wrong. eva needs some sort of redeeming qualities before that can be even close to be accurate.

Trey

I have GL > NGE too, but ya'll definitely fronting on Eva. It attempted, and mostly succeeded, at bringing something more to mecha animes. TTGL just said "fuck it, HYPE."

Parallax

I have GL > NGE too, but ya'll definitely fronting on Eva. It attempted, and mostly succeeded, at bringing something more to mecha animes. TTGL just said "fuck it, HYPE."

war in the pocket existed years before eva bro.

Top Bottom