• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Hey BlackGAF went a short "hiatus" from Neogaf. I was following every major event was angry that I couldn't"t comment on the whole Trayvon case. It is clear that most of Gaf lacks education of the black community's history and current struggles.

So uh does shit like FB make anyone else feel old? It keeps changing and I'm all "where the fuck did this go, give me my old FB back."

In other words FB makes me feel like this:

tumblr_lf1ua9RiKg1qbkfyho1_400.jpg

So uh does shit like FB make anyone else feel old? It keeps changing and I'm all "where the fuck did this go, give me my old FB back."

i only mess with the phone app, and not even the official one, i use Friendcaster.

That's me, but with YouTube

for fuck's sake, YouTube

I use YouTube way too much and always read about the rolling changes etc, so i'm never surprised...

Hey BlackGAF went a short "hiatus" from Neogaf. I was following every major event was angry that I couldn't"t comment on the whole Trayvon case. It is clear that most of Gaf lacks education of the black community's history and current struggles.

like i said before, alot of gaffers lack real communication in the outside world. Sad but true.

Old?????????

What you know bout Prodigy Devo?

My back hurts!
My hairs thinning!
I need some probiotics in my diet!

A couple of friends got to watch it at the Arclight in Sherman Oaks. They all agreed it was better than Hunger and Shame. These are people I trust too so I am fucking pumped for it. I love McQueen's first two.

Onemic

Have someone you hate? Incite them into punching you, get your ass kicked and shoot them dead. The perfect crime?

As long as no one knows you hate them and there are no witnesses, you're pretty much good to go.

Oh, and you probably can't get away with this if you're black.

J10

Banned
Fuckers actually think you should be able to kill some one if you're losing a fight. Incredible.

You may never know if your opponent is a navy seal whose hands are lethal weapons that will not let up until you are mulch. Or you might be a pussy.

GAF used to be a reasonable place. What happened between the woman with three kids and now the Zimmerman trial. Why are people sounding so...conservative?

Slayven

News interviewed a black man with the meanest PokerFace.

Reporter was talking to police in what looked like southcentral LA with people protesting behind them. Some dude in the background looking frozen and pissed as fuck. They turned to talk to him, and he's calm as hell, speaks his piece clearly and super effectively while having rubberbands tying random parts of his fro.

I could almost hear the producers upset that he didn't at least say 'Kill Whitey.'

SMH, this is some Yugioh trap card shit right here
I was watching CNN and they the lady reporter was out at some court house. There was like 50 people milling around with signs and shit. If they didn't have signs you would think they were just waiting for the place to open.

But she was talking about how things are civil and police are on alert. Shit was like a comedy sketch.

This really is "but you could practically see her pussy..."/"well, she let the guy in..." type stuff. I'm going to stay away from those threads for my own sanity.

This really is "but you could practically see her pussy..."/"well, she let the guy in..." type stuff. I'm going to stay away from those threads for my own sanity.

I constantly have talks with some friends about how victim blaming has intersectionality along gender/color/sexuality lines.

I constantly have talks with some friends about how victim blaming has intersectionality along gender/color/sexuality lines.

It makes sense. All comes from the choice to never look within. Rape situations show which guys think they're entitled to sex (whether they ever had it or not). This shows you who thinks they're entitled to stereotype or start stuff and not deal with the consequences.

Top Bottom