• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

ReiGun

Just peeped the Flashpoint Paradox. Damn, that was depressing. Fight scenes were cool though.

Just catching up on Catfish now. Did this chick really call off her engagement for Stan from Martin?

Slayven

Just peeped the Flashpoint Paradox. Damn, that was depressing. Fight scenes were cool though.

Just catching up on Catfish now. Did this chick really call off her engagement for Stan from Martin?

Looks like it. She is made she was getitng moist over Fredrick Douglas.

Slayven

4HX40Zp.jpg

FyreWulff

Whoever I end up marrying is going to understand I'd rather put the money towards a house and we'll just throw a big ass food party in the park. Invite yourself, bring at least one food item, no fireworks

Whoever I end up marrying is going to understand I'd rather put the money towards a house and we'll just throw a big ass food party in the park. Invite yourself, bring at least one food item, no fireworks

I'm leaning towards a similar setup. But my mother in law will insist we have a traditional ceremony, which I don't mind
I know your snooping ass is reading this
. the traditional Chinese ceremony is basically a money grab to give the newly weds a lump of cash. After that, I'm thinking maybe just renting out some space and getting bombed with friends and family.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Just read through the marriage thread. Wow.

Anyway, if/ when i do get married, i'm inviting nuclear family only and my best friend. So at least on my side, that's my Dad and my two sisters and ONE friend. I'd want similar from whoever it is i am marrying.

Simple and small ceremony. End of. I don't need added drama or crazy expense.

Just read through the marriage thread. Wow.

Anyway, if/ when i do get married, i'm inviting nuclear family only and my best friend. So at least on my side, that's my Dad and my two sisters and ONE friend. I'd want similar from whoever it is i am marrying.

Simple and small ceremony. End of. I don't need added drama or crazy expense.

Then you should save up and marry when I tell you to.

DominoKid

i dunno, i kind of like the idea of having a zillion people show up to my wedding.

as it stands i don't think i'll be contributing many guests when i do get married.

besides its not like i'm getting married anytime soon.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
My parents eloped in Reno. I'm thinking I want to do something similar. Fuck errybody.

Its something that i might consider. Nigerian extended families are so damn nosey about everything, the less people know when i'm getting married, the better.

Most of my exes found this weird. I'm not close to my family besides the ones listed earlier. In fact, i actively avoid talking to them. gossip and judgemental attitudes galore. And of course, they all expect me to marry a Nigerian girl.

ReiGun

I'll probably end up inviting a good deal of people to my wedding. I expect many of them to come up with some excuse for why they can't make it. lol

Just as well. I just need my mom and my sisters really.

Top Bottom