• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

The worst thing in these types of debates is the person who comes in and says "I'm black/a woman/gay/etc and I disagree with blah blah," and then everyone latches onto that comment as proof that they're right, completely ignoring every prior and future post from a black/woman/gay/etc poster.

That is the worst. I usually assume that when someone is playing the dancing fool online they're just someone trolling. It helps me sleep at night.

Man I been gone for a few days and didnt even lurk so what I miss family.

Starting up that new work week and damn am I tired.

Im starting to love my job!!

Spent the last couple days playing Black Ops 2 and watching Orange is the new black. Positively sublime.

Spinluck

electro.png

DominoKid

i have never understood that casting. or even using Electro in the first place.

unrelated, i liked the Wonder Woman movie. i think i've seen all the DC movies now except for All Star Superman. Public Enemies is my favorite.

harSon

Banned
i have never understood that casting. or even using Electro in the first place.

unrelated, i liked the Wonder Woman movie. i think i've seen all the DC movies now except for All Star Superman. Public Enemies is my favorite.

The casting is pretty weird, as is the choice of villain, but they desperately needed a minority considering The Amazing Spiderman's New York rivaled Woody Allen's in terms of disproportionate whiteness in its demographic. I think Irrfan Khan was literally the only non-white person in the entire film. Shit was ridiculous.

I remember watching videos years ago with this guy ranting about the Obamas, talking all kind of mess about Barack and Michelle. dude's a clown.

Out of curiosity I looked at his YouTube channel. He's against the civil rights act because that's somehow the government and you agreeing that you're inferior and it doesn't change people's hearts and emotions. He went on to compare gay people to rapists. LOL I have no idea how anyone could attend a church of someone this stupid.

Onemic

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626856

Shameless plug. I know y'all heard some good shit.

Back in University, my neighbour in rez had a gf that pretty much moved into his room and they'd argue about the most inane shit I've ever heard in my life. Worst one I can remember is when I overheard them arguing about the colour of the pants he was wearing. He'd say it was navy blue and she'd say it was black. No word of a lie, they went through a good hour and a half arguing to death about that shit. It got so loud that most people on the floor could hear them going back and forth calling each other dumb and stupid for not thinking that the colour of his jeans were navy blue/black. Eventually he said "I'm fucking done with this shit", stormed out the room and didn't come back. They both told me they were gonna break up because of it. Me being a jackass just laughed my ass off when she told me that they "were done". No words could express how dumb their argument was.

I commented on that video of that preacher talking about Trayvon, saying he's full of shit and brought up his history of dumb shit.

The person commented "Maybe you should listen again, because your brownness just came out"

rage.RAAAGGGGGEEEE.

Top Bottom