• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I commented on that video of that preacher talking about Trayvon, saying he's full of shit and brought up his history of dumb shit.

The person commented "Maybe you should listen again, because your brownness just came out"

rage.RAAAGGGGGEEEE.

aw shit. i think i would rage then try to laugh that shit off

Gorillaz

I commented on that video of that preacher talking about Trayvon, saying he's full of shit and brought up his history of dumb shit.

The person commented "Maybe you should listen again, because your brownness just came out"

rage.RAAAGGGGGEEEE.
Welcome to the cesspool that is youtube comments

Nakazato

I cant tell if serious or not. Im sure VJC had his tongue in his cheek but You cant ever really tell sometimes

or im just gullible as fuck

The casting is pretty weird, as is the choice of villain, but they desperately needed a minority considering The Amazing Spiderman's New York rivaled Woody Allen's in terms of disproportionate whiteness in its demographic. I think Irrfan Khan was literally the only non-white person in the entire film. Shit was ridiculous.

spidey doesn't really have a lot of minorities in his rogues gallery EXCEPT for Tombstone...and tombstone is literally the whitest black man in fiction.

I heard onemic was out on his stoop sipping some bagged milk when some guys sloweddown in front of his place, turned off the lights on their snowmobile and yelled something real mean in French.

Haven't heard from him since.

Bish was in his sweatlodge in Newfoundland, when he felt Onemic passing. Cause all 12 black people in Canada are connected spiritually.

I'm done. And that pastor is such a dumbfuck. I'm amazed at how self hating he is. And somehow black people can't be Christians. Hoodie Boyz would be a great rap group name tho

Onemic

Onemic was just sinking into his drumstick, Dem Moose boyz rolled up and asked him is his "Aboot it Aboot it".

Muhfucka, if you gon troll Canada get the rural accent right. Aint nobody say aboot.

And yes onemic died. I'm one of his buddies. Thought I'd honour him by using his trademark avy ;_;

pouring-out-liquor.gif

So I bought my first manual car this week and I just took it home form the dealer............

I think my name should change to stallscream LOL!

I need practice, especially getting into 1st :/

So I bought my first manual car this week and I just took it home form the dealer............

I think my name should change to stallscream LOL!

I need practice, especially getting into 1st :/

Im glad my job trained me to drive stick, it will become natural when you get the hang of it.

Im glad my job trained me to drive stick, it will become natural when you get the hang of it.

Its really just getting into first. I had to get onto the highway at one point. I wasn't planning to, but my time playing Forza with my wheel and pedal set up kicked in. Cars got some power, going from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and forth was like butter. I might need to stay off the highways cause this car wants to GO! And I aint about getting no tickets.

LOL

Nakazato

Just Saw Bishop is in the new Xmen movie.... CHOOO CHOOOO HYPE TRAIN
will be killed off by the sents at the end of the movie we cant survive shit

Its really just getting into first. I had to get onto the highway at one point. I wasn't planning to, but my time playing Forza with my wheel and pedal set up kicked in. Cars got some power, going from 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and forth was like butter. I might need to stay off the highways cause this car wants to GO! And I aint about getting no tickets.

LOL

what's the car? curious.

Also- I didn't even know today was Mandela day. almost missed it. I stole the banner from the OP and made it my facebook background in his honor.

They will make a vague references to slavery/civil rights first.... Then do it

speaking of which, did anyone else see "man with the iron fists?" that one turned into a slavery movie literally out of nowhere

harson's complaint also extends to NYC as a setting. One of the most diverse cities in the world looked like Nickleback concert.

didn't notice. maybe next movie they can stick this guy in.

what's the car? curious.

Also- I didn't even know today was Mandela day. almost missed it. I stole the banner from the OP and made it my facebook background in his honor.

Mazdaspeed 3

Looking around I discovered it is one of the hardest clutch to master, and one video review said it was similar to a professional clutch o_O.....

but that once you master it you can handle any clutch you run into in a car.

I had a 2000 Z28 camaro 300hp, but it was 4 speed automatic.

This car has a 6 speed turbo charged 263hp engine, and since its a manual the power comes on so much faster then when I had the automatic.

Top Bottom