• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Wife just text me. She wants to go out to dinner tonight to "talk".....Got my pimp hand ready BCT......Channeling my inner DY to layeth the smack down if need be.

I can't stand that feeling of not knowing what will be discussed cause my brain is broken. I would call my gf the second I got the text and demand to know what she's talking about.

I honestly got anxious just reading your posts.

Nakazato

Wife just text me. She wants to go out to dinner tonight to "talk".....Got my pimp hand ready BCT......Channeling my inner DY to layeth the smack down if need be.

Enjoy the babby

Looking at the Kayne thread... On day he is going to fuck with wrong pap and get shived

cdyhybrid

I can't stand that feeling of not knowing what will be discussed cause my brain is broken. I would call my gf the second I got the text and demand to know what she's talking about.

I honestly got anxious just reading your posts.

I hate this too. If it's important enough that we need to set aside time to meet up and talk about it, it's important enough that you shouldn't leave me hanging.

Glad you boys are optimistic but she's not pregnant. Can't have kids anymore. Her tubes are tied and I'm shooting blanks. two kids was it for me, and she had kid when we met so 3 total for her.

I think she has a issue with me. We haven't been on the same level lately. For the past 3 months at least

In 15 years together she has never locked her phone, now she does.
She works long hours, not long enough for me to be suspicious but she strolls in the house at least a hour after me.
All of this could be my paranoia. I've offered for us to go on couples trips she declines. It's just a lot of shit going on where I feel like she's trying to avoid spending time with me. We'll see what this conversation is about tonight though.

@Immort4l; first thing that popped in my mind bro. Plus she wants to go to Olive Garden on the "good" side of town.

Oh, it actually is serious. Gotem, are you prepared for some shit emotionally? I'd hate to get some serious life altering news like that in a public place.

Oh, it actually is serious. Gotem, are you prepared for some shit emotionally? I'd hate to get some serious life altering news like that in a public place.

Honestly bro I probably would flip if it was something I had did to cause it, but man 15 years, two wonderful kids and a stepson who albeit had problems turned out a damn good person thanks to some of my advice. I'm cool. On top of that I tried to talk to her. Tried to get the counseling stuff going on through my job.

I'll be 34 this month. I beat high blood pressure, currently beating diabetes. I'll beat this too. (if it's anything)

Besides I have no criminal record and I have a 6 figure income. I'll snatch up the first Becky I can find in Raleigh and show up at her family reunion with the chick just because I got nothing better to do.

By the way she's older than me. She 38 so this could be her going through a mid life crisis. Either way I'm comfortable enough with me to where I'll be straight regardless of how the convo turns out.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Honestly bro I probably would flip if it was something I had did to cause it, but man 15 years, two wonderful kids and a stepson who albeit had problems turned out a damn good person thanks to some of my advice. I'm cool. On top of that I tried to talk to her. Tried to get the counseling stuff going on through my job.

I'll be 34 this month. I beat high blood pressure, currently beating diabetes. I'll beat this too. (if it's anything)

Besides I have no criminal record and I have a 6 figure income. I'll snatch up the first Becky I can find in Raleigh and show up at her family reunion with the chick just because I got nothing better to do.

By the way she's older than me. She 38 so this could be her going through a mid life crisis. Either way I'm comfortable enough with me to where I'll be straight regardless of how the convo turns out.

Damn. Good luck

Hope the side piece made you see stars, bruh.

Edit - (Actually reads rest of the thread... And like that, I'm an ass.)

You sound like you're in a good place. Just hear her out and reflect on what's being said before emotions take over.

Nakazato

Well you got plan bro.

Chill and dont think of the worst. For all you know she could really just want a vacation..... Hell you could be the luckiest person in black gad you could have won the lotto

Tell her she anit getting support either. Shes in the wrong.

Im taking the cars the kid the house and the dog. I want it all

RedSwirl

'Bout to spend the weekend with SMTIV and two hours of Luther. I broke down and downloaded it. Waiting till September is some bullshit.

In other news, cocoa butter is the real deal. I always laughed it off. But it makes my skin so smooth and non ashy

People always ask me, "Hey JC, what's up with black people and cocoa butter", and I'm like, "Yo, this shit work, man. Now why do black people like menthols? Who knows"

Slayven

HTown.jpg

People always ask me, "Hey JC, what's up with black people and cocoa butter", and I'm like, "Yo, this shit work, man. Now why do black people like menthols? Who knows"

Why black people like malt liquor? tastes like shit to me

'Bout to spend the weekend with SMTIV and two hours of Luther. I broke down and downloaded it. Waiting till September is some bullshit.

I can't put SMT IV down. I thought I'd be done with it in a few days because the retail version came with a freakin' guide, but being able to pick your demon's skills after fusion is a gamechanger. Now I know what all those Persona fans were on about with Golden.

Damn Runnin',

At least whatever the issue is will likely be brought out in the open. The only way to get over something is to confront it head on. Seems like she's been ducking it for awhile now. Good luck man.

Worst Case Scenario: Pull an Al Sharpton.

Slayven said:
Why black people like malt liquor? tastes like shit to me

For the same reason white people drink Natty Ice. When you don't have money but need to get drunk, something's gotta give.

For the same reason white people drink Natty Ice. When you don't have money but need to get drunk, something's gotta give.

That's why people drink Keystone. Isn't Natty Ice a bit more expensive (also, Keystone and Natty Light are garbage, though I've built up a tolerance for the latter)?

That's why people drink Keystone. Isn't Natty Ice a bit more expensive (also, Keystone and Natty Light are garbage, though I've built up a tolerance for the latter)?

It might be. I just know that when I was in the military, my friends would show up with boxes and boxes of Natty every weekend to play some beer pong. Your tax dollars at work.

Slayven

It might be. I just know that when I was in the military, my friends would show up with boxes and boxes of Natty every weekend to play some beer pong. Your tax dollars at work.

Once saw a dude buying 4 cases of natty ice on a Wednesday morning, and one bunch of bananas.

Deprive

Flashpoint was decent. DC stays killing in the animation dept. I don' t remember Vic getting that work in the comic though.

Gorillaz

God keystone and natty are so terrible shit reminds me of my freshman yr of college when I was broke and that's all I could buy

Soooo......

She's not cheating, but some nigga in accounting at her job has been trying to holla. The dinner was to put it out in the open and apologize. She hasn't accepted his advances but she locked her phone so yeah there's that. She flirting with him. I'm no fool.

I ask her what she wanted from me and if she wanted the marriage to work. Her response was she wanted the marriage to work. Then I proceeded to ask her if she wanted the marriage to work because she loves me or because she can't stomach the idea of me moving on with some other woman with the man she's helped create (Since she's been there since I graduated from college) Got silence bro. LOL!!!!

I told her we need to continue this conversation later if she seriously wants this marriage to work and she needs to be quick about it. We have two kids in the middle of this and a 3rd coming home from basic training in less than 2 weeks that we need to help get established. Then she really felt like crap when she realized what I was getting at. The fact that I've been there for her just as much as she's been there for me. Who got her son a car? I did. Who helped the kid get his first job? I did. Who helped the kid overcome bad grades and a abusive father and get his high school diploma? I did.

But hey if you want to throw all that away for a guy who's offering you a trip to the Bahamas and shit on the guy who got your credit score from 512 to 787. The guy who has 15k set aside and counting for the house that you want in Wake Forest. More power to you.

Then I told her as much she plays with the guy in accounting I have double the ratchet ass hoes in Durham waiting for a nigga like me to save them and take her spot. Dead silence on ride back home with the exception of the occasional sob from the passenger seat.

DY mode powering down....

Slayven

Soooo......

She's not cheating, but some nigga in accounting at her job has been trying to holla. The dinner was to put it out in the open and apologize. She hasn't accepted his advances but she locked her phone so yeah there's that. She flirting with him. I'm no fool.

I ask her what she wanted from me and if she wanted the marriage to work. Her response was she wanted the marriage to work. Then I proceeded to ask her if she wanted the marriage to work because she loves me or because she can't stomach the idea of me moving on with some other woman with the man she's helped create (Since she's been there since I graduated from college) Got silence bro. LOL!!!!

I told her we need to continue this conversation later if she seriously wants this marriage to work and she needs to be quick about it. We have two kids in the middle of this and a 3rd coming home from basic training in less than 2 weeks that we need to help get established. Then she really felt like crap when she realized what I was getting at. The fact that I've been there for her just as much as she's been there for me. Who got her son a car? I did. Who helped the kid get his first job? I did. Who helped the kid overcome bad grades and a abusive father and get his high school diploma? I did.

But hey if you want to throw all that away for a guy who's offering you a trip to the Bahamas and shit on the guy who got your credit score from 512 to 787. The guy who has 15k set aside and counting for the house that you want in Wake Forest. More power to you.

Then I told her as much she plays with the guy in accounting I have double the ratchet ass hoes in Durham waiting for a nigga like me to save them and take her spot. Dead silence on ride back home with the exception of the occasional sob from the passenger seat.

DY mode powering down....
Dy would have said "bye".

Top Bottom