• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

ReiGun

Really think Reynolds will come back after GL?

what am I saying, he bombed 2 movies in one weekend he needs that DC paycheck

They'll probably get a new GL. Likely John Stewart, thus swapping one of the boring GL's for the other boring one.

They'll probably get a new GL. Likely John Stewart, thus swapping one of the boring GL's for the other boring one.

They really need some charismatic to pull of John Stewart. He's boring as fuck though. That's the one dude Gaffer have suggested Idris Elba to play that would work good. He's swag can over come anything.

They really need some charismatic to pull of John Stewart. He's boring as fuck though. That's the one dude Gaffer have suggested Idris Elba to play that would work good. He's swag can over come anything.

Denzel would be a great Stewart as well. Can play him serious without being boring

ll.JPG

Dude can lift up cars, and he fakin' breathing all hard and shit carrying fat lois...what a dick

I got a problem with people using grades for films

Lol that's all kinds of fucked up. This is the same dude who moved galaxies.

Only Avatar I watched was the series finale when some chick invited me over to her house. I didn't really catch what was going on, but that one craaaaaazy ass broad Zula was boss as hell.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Season one was boss as fuck. I couldn't care less about her being a Mary Sue. She caught enough embarrassment and beatdowns for me to be cool with her being super powered.

Gorillaz

Season one was boss as fuck. I couldn't care less about her being a Mary Sue. She caught enough embarrassment and beatdowns for me to be cool with her being super powered.
Thats why I was kind of ok because she still got her ass kicked a few times so it sort of worked out. Some shit tho I wasn't feeling so I'm not surprised people aren't hype yet. I still viewed it as the series was only meant for one season at first so they had to do it fast

Only Avatar I watched was the series finale when some chick invited me over to her house. I didn't really catch what was going on, but that one craaaaaazy ass broad Zula was boss as hell.

Azula was real as hell. She made season 2 for me. Funny enough her voice actir will be back for this show and is playing the villian again lol

The end of Book One was amazing to me. The Pro-Bending shit was lame, sure, but the ending fights and revelations were great.

"Just like old times."

Did not see that coming, at all.

So after a visit to Atlanta a few months ago, I'm seriously considering moving there after grad school. Besides the traffic and rain(apparently going by that one thread), is there anything a Chicago native might not like about the city? I loved it but wasn't out there for much time.

Slayven

Rae Dong Chong is bitter as fuckkkkkkk

Rae Dong Chong sounds so pressed.

She married this guy
So after a visit to Atlanta a few months ago, I'm seriously considering moving there after grad school. Besides the traffic and rain(apparently going by that one thread), is there anything a Chicago native might not like about the city? I loved it but wasn't out there for much time.

The rain thing is not normal.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I tried but couldn't get down with korra. Amon was an awesome villain, but then they copped him out. And pulled that deus ex machina at the end, I was glad it was over.

I just can't get hyped for Korra Book 2. Korra being a Mary Sue sure isn't helping.

I liked book 1 but the pacing was fucked. Also I didn't like her being stuck in the city. One of the things I liked most about OG Avatar is that the Avatar world actually felt like a.........world. Traveling from place to place, shit like that. The pacing was stellar and every power up Aang received felt earned (except for the series finale, but whatever).

Spinluck

I'm a noob when it comes to Ultron, so I'm watching that one episode of Earth's Mightiest on Netflix to get some kind of idea of what he is. Lol.

Not sure if this is a good depiction of him, but whatever lol.

So again im out of it.

What did rae dawn chong do? And what about Ultron?
My boy text me with the Worlds Finest announcement. Damn I just realized all my boys are DC heads.

ReiGun

So again im out of it.

What did rae dawn chong do? And what about Ultron?
My boy text me with the Worlds Finest announcement. Damn I just realized all my boys are DC heads.

Rae went on some big rant about how Oprah ain't shit, next Avengers movie is called Age of Ultron, World's Finest happened and now Flash is also rumored to be getting a movie but no one's forced DC to comment on that yet.

I think that covers it.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

A Idris Elba john Stewart would be a beautiful thing.

Top Bottom