• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

RedSwirl

I remember when someone made the "why don't we talk more about race thread" and honestly most of the people there said: "I don't want to talk about it" or "I tend to avoid it" and then wonder why we have these problems and comments

I guess I'm that dude that just doesn't wanna put up the energy most of the time for those discussions outside places like BCT. No idea what would happen if I jumped in there.

If you're short and black you just need to work on that dehumanising stare. Insta-alpha.

I'm actually know for being able to stare into people's souls so I guess I got that down.

And lol at this tazed woman thread with a guy named DatDude denouncing ghetto culture.

vKXeEd7.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooAKL_uaylo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I posted this and of course like most of my shit it gets ignored. Lol.

I don't listen to O&A very often. Even when Patrice is ignorant as hell, he still manages to be hilarious. Don't know which is which between O and A, but I have heard enough of their dumb beliefs to not really be interested in their shows, shtick or not.

This thread is killing me. lol

I can't tell who's serious and who's just trolling.

I wanted to post some trollish stuff but I think there's enough in there.

I don't listen to O&A very often. Even when Patrice is ignorant as hell, he still manages to be hilarious. Don't know which is which between O and A, but I have heard enough of their dumb beliefs to not really be interested in their shows, shtick or not.

I wanted to post some trollish stuff but I think there's enough in there.

I posted it because Patrice hit the nail on the head. Thought it was relevant.

And I don't know which is which either.

Society is shaped by media. People don't like to admit they've been conditioned but they have. White thin women with long straight hair are put in the "most beautiful" category while everyone else is failing at something.

Top Bottom