• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fam...

BODqJUzCIAETb6e.jpg

Fam....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

The last time I watched the BET awards was when Busta had everyone on stage performing the Touch It remix and Eminem came out of nowhere and did a verse

That was cool

He's still making money tho, right? 106 & Park Money can't be too bad.

Free, AJ, Terrance, and I think Roxy got out of there.....It probably aint good for celeb standards and Bow Wow is probably used to a certain amount of income.

He's hit that celeb bottom.

And a bad mother
Co sign.

Slay did you say I look like Timbaland?

Cause that's better than being called Fred Hammond by every person of color over the age of 35.

I mean the questions I hear in a day....
1. You know you look like Fred Hammond?
2. Can you sing like him?
3. You look like Jazzy Pha/Heavy D?
4. You ain't all the way black are you?
5. Are you gonna arrest me?

Slayven

Co sign.

Slay did you say I look like Timbaland?

Cause that's better than being called Fred Hammond by every person of color over the age of 35.

I mean the questions I hear in a day....
1. You know you look like Fred Hammond?
2. Can you sing like him?
3. You look like Jazzy Pha/Heavy D?
4. You ain't all the way black are you?
5. Are you gonna arrest me?
Damn you do favor each other.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So while talking all that shit for Xbox DRM Mattick had already planned to jump ship to Zynga the entire time. I'm actually impressed. God-tier level spineless.

Slayven

So while talking all that shit for Xbox DRM Mattick had already planned to jump ship to Zynga the entire time. I'm actually impressed. God-tier level spineless.

Spineless? That is classic "I am about to be out this bitch anyway" move.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Spineless? That is classic "I am about to be out this bitch anyway" move.
Now his no fucks given, "buy a 360 if you cant get online sucka" attitude makes all the more sense. He never had a stake in whether it was successful or not anyway.

Slayven

Shit i see Dy abandoned his kids. Just dropped 80 bucks on my nephew for his bday, he wanted bachmann trains and tracks. Evidently these are the louis of the toy train world.

But I can't say no.

Slayven bout dat new man of the house

keep them niggas off of drugs, and stay in school.

meanwhile, DY's kin ratchet as hell....

ibeIICWH1pvy9S.gif

Dat failure will follow you for the rest of yo days. You fool yourself into thinkin' you got away, too....

Slayven

Slayven bout dat new man of the house

keep them niggas off of drugs, and stay in school.

meanwhile, DY's kin ratchet as hell....

ibeIICWH1pvy9S.gif

Dat failure will follow you for the rest of yo days. You fool yourself into thinkin' you got away, too....

She is about that BBC now.

I wonder if Don was like , lets see how far I can go before they fire me. I bet he dipped his taint in ballmer's coffee.

FyreWulff

Probably racked up enough Ls after the Bone debacle and losing Bungie. If it's true, guess they weren't going to let the console play out to decide his fate.

Nakazato

Guys.... GUYS... GUYS !!!!!!

STAN LEE SAID ITS HAPPENING

MoviePass: Stan Lee Namedrops ‘Black Panther’ As Marvel Film Still Developing
- screenrant: Putting aside rumors that Marvel Studios is looking to cast Black Panther for a moment, Stan Lee was one of the headlining guests at this weekend’s Wizard World Comic Con NYC where he held a Q&A panel. One of the fans asked about the possibility of seeing certain major crossover stories from Marvel Comics become a part of the story of the films, and Lee responded by namedropping some of the more obscure projects the studio is working on, explaining that the decision-makers at Marvel are fans just like the readers and are always aiming to find out what everyone wants to see next.
“The people at Marvel are spending hours trying to think ‘what’ll we do next.’ And there’s a damn good chance that they will think just what you mentioned because it would be a great idea, and little by little, everything you want to see will come along because they’re just like you. They’re fans of the stories and are trying to think ‘what will the fans like to see next? What would we like to see next?’ So they’re working on Ant-Man, working on Doctor Strange; they’re working on Guardians of the Galaxy; they’re working on god knows what. Did I say the Black Panther also? They’re the ones I know about
- moviepass

So on patrol listening to 107.9 and laughed at that advertisement for Gabrielle Union straight to BET movie Mary Jane. She stay losing.

Top Bottom