• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Ya know, I never actually sat through that whole video

Just tried to again, couldn't do it. Struggle-Rihanna, lol. Terrible.

Also, this NeoGAF++ is the shit. Smilies all over the place, quick reply is back, gotta a nigga hype
AU7Amsc.gif

DominoKid

10 years from now i dont even think Miley will even be in the public eye that much. she seems like the type to just fall back and live life w/ that Hannah Montana money when she gets bored of music.

10 years from now i dont even think Miley will even be in the public eye that much. she seems like the type to just fall back and live life w/ that Hannah Montana money when she gets bored of music.

yeap. I think Miley doing all this stuff on some anti daddy shit.

I think the BET awards has corrupted my brain. I'm jamming to Rye Rye's 'Boom Boom' and setting my alarm to catch 'being Mary Jane' tomorrow. I am so sorry.

Like Charlemagne said, JT hasn't even been caught jaywalking. He sleeps with half the women in Hollywood, and in the "expose" interview, has nothing but nice things to say about every one of them.

He's knows what he's doing

Slayven

I think it's half JT is living life and don't want to fuck it up. And half his image is managed to nasa type tolerances. If you look at it, he is the only one still marketable from that era.

I think it's half JT is living life and don't want to fuck it up. And half his image is managed to nasa type tolerances. If you look at it, he is the only one still marketable from that era.

Timberlake has that Disney training. And it actually took.

IMHO, the white musicians/rappers/entertainers that are tolerated/loved by most of the black community have a rule to never drop N-bombs. I could be wrong, but Eminem never has. And he could get away with one or two.

They also seem to have a rule to be a little crazy and/or funny.

DominoKid

IMHO, the white musicians/rappers/entertainers that are tolerated/loved by most of the black community have a rule to never drop N-bombs. I could be wrong, but Eminem never has. And he could get away with one or two.

not sense he's gotten famous.

Em has said it back when Benzino ran the Source he dug up an old tape with Em rapping dropping nbombs. I think he was dissinga black chick who cheated on him but i cant remeber its been a while

Imm0rt4l

the fact that they choose not to say one of the words isn't enough apparently.

Interviewer.....Chevy Chase
Mr. Wilson.....Richard Pryor
Interviewer: Alright, Mr. Wilson, you've done just fine on the Rorshact.. your papers are in good order.. your file's fine.. no difficulties with your motor skills.. And I think you're probably ready for this job. We've got one more psychological test we always do here. It's just a Word Association. I'll throw you out a few words - anything that comes to your mind, just throw back at me, okay? It's kind of an arbitrary thing. Like, if I say "dog", you'd say..?

Mr. Wilson: "Tree".

Interviewer: "Tree". [ nods head, prepares the test papers ] "Dog".

Mr. Wilson: "Tree".

Interviewer: "Fast".

Mr. Wilson: "Slow".

Interviewer: "Rain".

Mr. Wilson: "Snow".

Interviewer: "White".

Mr. Wilson: "Black".

Interviewer: "Bean".

Mr. Wilson: "Pod".

Interviewer: [ casually ] "Negro".

Mr. Wilson: "Whitey".

Interviewer: "Tarbaby".

Mr. Wilson: [ silent, sure he didn't hear what he thinks he heard ] What'd you say?

Interviewer: [ repeating ] "Tarbaby".

Mr. Wilson: "Ofay".

Interviewer: "Colored".

Mr. Wilson: "Redneck".

Interviewer: "Junglebunny".

Mr. Wilson: [ starting to get angry ] "Peckerwood!"

Interviewer: "Burrhead".

Mr. Wilson: [ defensive ] "Cracker!"

Interviewer: [ aggressive ] "Spearchucker".

Mr. Wilson: "White trash!"

Interviewer: "Jungle Bunny!"

Mr. Wilson: [ upset ] "Honky!"

Interviewer: "Spade!

Mr. Wilson: [ really upset ] "Honky Honky!"

Interviewer: [ relentless ] "Nigger!"

Mr. Wilson: [ immediate ] "Dead honky!" [ face starts to flinch ]

This interview skit does a pretty good job on highlighting my thoughts on this false equivalency.

Top Bottom