• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

Got a bit of weight on the squats now. Have a smaller weighted bar. It's a nice step up to the big leagues. Already doing the normal bar on the rack pulls plus 10 pounds. Working up to benching the normal bar too. Will probably happen next workout. I'm already stronger than I expected.

That's what up. Enjoy your gains, they come relatively fast at first.

Imm0rt4l

And Miley went out as Lil Kim, titty hangin out with a pastie and everything. I remember seeing Kim at that award show, and Diana ross grabbin her tit. That shit is up there with Prince going on stage in assless chaps.

Edit: Speaking of prince, it's always amazed me how dude can do the most suspect shit and still be so fucking alpha. Dude's a fucking G.

DominoKid

another good halloween one from this year is Alex Morgan & Sydney Leroux as Miley & Robin Thicke's VMA performance.
4ff2be3e40be11e3802a22000a9f3c9c_8.jpg

theres also

Money Mayweather & Lindsay Lohan as Freddy & Carrie

I'm flirting with 70 hour work week.

I'm thinking about looking for another job, this place got straight torpedo-ed by suits too far away from daily operation to even consider how foolish some of their decisions are/have been.

I record the audio on my pc so I get a slightly higher quality recording than others, I use this

Thanks.

is that just a critique on the Army experience or is that how it generally is across the board.
Across the board.
In the Army, you can find yourself in a job that you absolutely love but a severe dislike for everything else around it.

It really depends on where you go, what your priorities are, the people there, and how well you can deal with certain types of bullshit.

I was a 13M. MLRS Crewmember. Took the job because the bonus was pretty good. Well long story short minus a few cats and some of the stuff I did(to be commented on in "Life and Times") I hated every fucker I was in contact with. When I was in the "sandbox" I was with a whole nother unit of people i didnt know. So theres that but like DY said the amount of effort you put in to a job in the private sector and prosper.

But from what I have gathered the AF is the shit. I knew some cats that lived in some serious luxury in comparison to us cats in the Army. At the end of the day it is ultimately your decision that has some major pros and cons. But if you do decide, try a 2 year contract..... if you dig it you can always re-up.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Iggy Azalea had one of the goat costumes: Cruela De Vile with the matching dalmation and old whip to complete it.

Heidi Klum is still queen and king of celebrities, when it comes to costumes. She stepped out of the time capsule like future trunks, looking like her future self, this year.

Slayven

I just now realized what Esco is doing for UBI, he is heading up their unprecedented partnership with Drake. I bet Bish and Ghost of Onemic will be showing him spots where Degrassi was filmed

harSon

Banned
Harson what is your PS4 ebay auction looking like right now?

Just saw a couple ending at $600....might throw my pre order up there.

I haven't thrown it up yet actually. But looking at completed listings, it looks like they're going at around $580-600 for a stock PS4 order. Maybe a little more if you're lucky.

When all is said and done though, if it sells at $600, you're only going to pull in $85 in profit when you take tax and Ebay/Paypal fees into account. I'm not quite sure if it's worth the effort, but it's definitely a safe $85 profit considering the risk is on their end, compared to potentially getting screwed over on Ebay after launch.

It's ironic, guys. Get it?

Anyway, have we talked about motherfuck Kanye and his bullshiit, yet? (comparing Michelle Obama to Kim K)

New slang I just picked up on: Ben 10 – Usually used by cougars when referring to younger men

Heard these two broads during lunch talkin 'bout "I'm bored Imma get me a ben 10". In my head I'm thinkin why these two old bishes so interested in kids toys until one of them says "ooh guurl they got so much energy you'll never sleep" then it clicked

137964_340.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
wee-bey.gif @ "ben 10"
This is gold.

You know, Kanye, I woke up this morning. In the White House. And one of my aides told me she had something to show me. Something that would make me laugh. A "cute" thing, if you will.

It was a series of quotes, Kanye. About my husband and me. About my Vogue magazine cover. And fashion. And classism.

They were your quotes. You were the cute thing, Kanye. And my aide was right. It did make me laugh. Oh, what a hearty White House laugh it was.

Keep my name out your mouth, ya heard.

Slayven

She is that that one black friend that cosigns shit.
This is the type of thing the racists here will point to so they spout nonsense like "See? She gets it!"
Sadly, I ams till blown awya at how folks miss the point of Tropic Thunder.

New slang I just picked up on: Ben 10 – Usually used by cougars when referring to younger men

Heard these two broads during lunch talkin 'bout "I'm bored Imma get me a ben 10". In my head I'm thinkin why these two old bishes so interested in kids toys until one of them says "ooh guurl they got so much energy you'll never sleep" then it clicked

137964_340.jpg

Ben 10? Damn that is nasty and awesome at the same time.

BHZ Mayor

Sadly, I ams till blown awya at how folks miss the point of Tropic Thunder.

Same type of people who ask why Ellen didn't use blackface for her Nicki Minaj outfit because she needed a "distinguishing feature." As if the blonde wig, fake boobs, and exact outfit Nicki wore on Ellen's show wasn't enough. You know who you are and I know you're lurking too. Fucking racist prick.

JohnDoe

Banned
Same type of people who ask why Ellen didn't use blackface for her Nicki Minaj outfit because she needed a "distinguishing feature." As if the blonde wig, fake boobs, and exact outfit Nicki wore on Ellen's show wasn't enough. You know who you are and I know you're lurking too. Fucking racist prick.

LOLOLOL the dude who replied to my post in the ellen thread. What an imbecile.

BHZ Mayor

Damn son you gonna do all that just call 'em out

speedline, we coming for you, nigga

booker-t-n-gga-o.gif

But seriously though, and I'm probably tiptoeing on some lines here, but I honestly have no clue how that dude is still around. Every post I've seen from him in a race thread is some blatant racist shit.

BHZ wilding out like Kendrick on that BET Cypher

Sick of this shit man. Like DY was saying in the last thread, other subjects get you knocked off with the quickness if you're not absolutely careful, but when it comes to race, it's wildly inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom