• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

Watch Moris be testifying infront of Congress about the next financial crash.
haha

Biggest game of the year, best MetaCritic, came out recently, well-received by fans...and yet

Its early-going, but TLOU might be one of those few current-gen games on GAF that's almost universally enjoyed and doesn't get a lot of backlash or vocal divisive opinions, like Dark Souls, the Super Mario Galaxies, and Portal 2. I actually know several people who didn't think Uncharted 2 was all that and thought it was a great game. Hell, even Derrick01 thought it was a great game, and he hates everything.

Dude is such a negative nancy forreal, so yea that is saying something. People hating on Portal 2 is news to me though, that game was great.

Trey

It's cold in the "doesn't care for TLoU" corner. But I'm happy so many people liked it. That's what gaming is all about. It's easy to lose sight of that.

I'd go so hard on Nicki she'd die of internal bleeding.

Btw when did Levi's change the cut of the pants to show of the crotch like it was the 70's?

Gorillaz

Surprised the love for TLoU is still going strong. Still feels likes the best of both worlds in terms of cinematics/gameplay

Lol 2018? Gaikai won't be up still PS6.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Its crazy I don't like Nicki as a person but those pics make me think we should have a baby together... Or at least the fun of trying.

Slayven

Not enough. It was mutually beneficial until they wanted me to meet with auditors and set unrealistical goals. I'm working 12 hours sat and sun as a token of gratitude to my boss. Then I'm out and on to the next one.

"They made me do it! They said they'd kill my mama!"

and as they haul me off

"They said people never go to jail for this sorta shiiiit! I love my mamaaaaa!"

Stock is invalid if my employment ends before 2015, fuck it.
And you have to get a tear drop tattoo.

247ofj9.jpg

9DofJKq.jpg

4vJqO6I.jpg

r7Ojdad.jpg

the last of us is naughty dog's best game. best written for sure, probably was the most fun to play for me as well. although uncharted 2 comes very close to that.

That depends, is it a sexy party

also, when you invited her, were you wearing pants? Cuz that could give off a certain impression

anyone got a girl that can cook or had a girl that can cook ? Or do you do all the cooking ?

not to sound sexiest. Devo Satch do you guys cook ??

This girl I know can't cook worth a shit. She made sure I knew that ahead of time, lol. I like cooking, but I don't like cooking food that I'm not gonna eat. It's selfish, but *shrug*

Trey

TLoU was a good game. Very memorable and one of the better games this gen.

And guess who just started watching Scandal.....

Quit while you can. By the time you fully realized how stupid it is, you'll watch just to see how much worse it can get, and you will hate yourself.

DominoKid

LL cool J is that you ?

Edit: Gf got free month of crunchy roll

What should i catch up on

Just found out Naurto Shuppuden has ran 6 years 12 seasons and 336 eps WTF

dat filler

now imagine keeping up with the manga

Really only watch naruto for the fights, everything else is gibberish.

Naruto has long overstayed it's welcome. I had to tap out when Sasuke
said he came back to be Hokage.
That's my dude but FOH.

Slayven

Naruto has long overstayed it's welcome. I had to tap out when Sasuke
said he came back to be Hokage.
That's my dude but FOH.

Yeah got worse after that. Naruto got 2 giant powerups and he is suddenly able to match him? Fuck that noise.

i remember years ago peeps told me to watch Naruto, so i got the first 20 eps and watched and was like "nope"

then someone was like "but you didn't get to the good part" and i was like "not my problem"

My man. I would always use either heads of lettuce or romaine but now it's spinach all day.

Im telling you fuck lettuce, open my fridge and spinach is what you see chillin in the crisper.

And naruto was serious back in the day, I remember back in my WoW days, we had a tank leave mid raid cause Naruto was on.

anyone got a girl that can cook or had a girl that can cook ? Or do you do all the cooking ?

This is why I am fucking overweight.......
bGHo21b.jpg
Steak soft tacos with fried onion, cilantro , lime, avocado and goat cheese
pvHUVoX.jpg
Cheddar cheese bagel hamburger, with rosemary mayo, hot sauce, mustard and fried onion
bnPzC7g.jpg
Pan fried Chicken breast with homemade BBQ sauce
2Cak1P5.jpg
Hamburgers stuffed with cheese, onion, and bacon(Made that shit last night while watching one of the manliest movies ever)

Yeah I do the cooking in my house its becoming more of a hobby then anything. Its relaxing actually. Now if I could start cooking less fattening shit....

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Naruto was great when they were kids and the first half of Shippunden.
Now the power levels and retcons are so all over the place that it's become a mess.
I'm forcing my way threw the series at this point just because I've been reading it for so long now. Naruto and his power of full on friendship can fuck right the fuck off though. I miss when they were actually ninjas with some magic as opposed to now being pokemon meets dbz.

TLoU was good and all, but be for real y'all. Is anyone surprised a Naughty Dog game is getting so much love here?

Uncharted 3 gets hated on. The first Uncharted had a strong following, but it wasn't anything like what Uncharted 2 created.

I thought Naruto sucked after the Shippuden sand arc. There were some good points and fights, but the power levels just got incredibly stupid. The strength of Naruto at first was the idea of a wide world full of other strong Ninjas that Naruto could grow to be the best of, but not the fucking god of. Shippuden quickly makes everyone other than Sasuke worthless.

Don't get me started on whatever the fuck is going on in Bleach (I think it's getting cancelled).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom