• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I already got too much of a butt for that one. My ass doesn't consume pants like her inverse buttocks.

man-sweating.jpg

That start menu music.
That shit was so goddamn good.

The ending of Dragon's Dogma is still weird as THE fuck.
We talking the Dark Arisen ending or vanilla DD? This is a good start to the franchise. Also if people are on your friends list you can use their broken pawns. Nothing like running around with a Pawn 40 levels higher.
looks like someone put in DAT WORK after we got on him about the offline pass in AC4

Esco tell me you had your hand in this? And I am a man of my word I will snatch up AC4.

FyreWulff

And all of the 12 or so Xbox 360 owners that never played Halo 3 were so damn excited.

Actually, Halo 3 is consistently out-populating Halo 4 right now. Halo 3 jumped back up to around 25-30k peak and has remained there, Halo 4 pulls about 13-16k.

FyreWulff

Oh wow, thanks my good man. I'll be on this weekend since I'm off lol.

Remember to grab Halo 3 right now though. It won't be downloadable after tonight for free.

Ain't it been like that for a while? Even Reach out pacing it?

We don't know where Reach is at because 343 never re-implemented the online counter for it, and the in-game population counter is frozen.

In terms of historical data, Reach was WAY above 4 right now in population after the same amount of time. Even on this date in 2011 it was pulling around 800,000 players.

No worries, I already have it downloaded from awhile back. I never did finish the campaign. got fed up on that Flood level near the end and quit playing.

When's your birthday? Is it 9 months after your dad's birthday?

Yeah, there's that image in your head. You're welcome

Nah I did that shit to a couple folks. It fucked them up good. I was possibly conceived either on my moms birthday(12-27) or new years. Lol.

Now if you cats are born Oct/early Nov, your people was fucking on Valentines Day....

DominoKid

When's your birthday? Is it 9 months after your dad's birthday?

Yeah, there's that image in your head. You're welcome

haha that's gold.

i forget how long my parents were married but i was conceived either right after their wedding or around the 1st anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom