• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Just caught up on the VGX thread, not surprised seeing certain "proud to be on the wrong side of black issues since the Trayvon Martin thread" posters showing up with their heads held high on their right to not like "ghetto music".

BHZ Mayor

Just caught up on the VGX thread, not surprised seeing certain "proud to be on the wrong side of black issues since the Trayvon Martin thread" posters showing up with their heads held high on their right to not like "ghetto music".

Only thing I even have an iota of shock for these days is the immunity they have, unless Bish is around.

Dereck

I dislike that people now and into the future will never be enlightened by Hip Hop, and I dislike that people still have the same kneejerk overused shallow opinion about Hip Hop and it will mostly remain that way.

Kreed

Only thing I even have an iota of shock for these days is the immunity they have, unless Bish is around.

Even when they do say something that's enough for them to get banned, it's never a perm unless they were saying outright slurs or something, so when they come back they have this "I didn't deserve to be banned/I was just stating my opinion/fuck PC Gaf" attitude and make it their mission to let everyone know about it.

I dislike that people now and into the future will never be enlightened by Hip Hop, and I dislike that people still have the same kneejerk overused shallow opinion about Hip Hop and it will mostly remain that way.

Don't worry, Macklemore will change everything.

Dereck

Don't worry, Macklemore will change everything.
Macklemore-Laughing.gif

BHZ Mayor

Even when they do say something that's enough for them to get banned, it's never a perm unless they were saying outright slurs or something, so when they come back they have this "I didn't deserve to be banned/I was just stating my opinion/fuck PC Gaf" attitude and make it their mission to let everyone know about it.

Those types of threads will never moderated as harshly as this one.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730729

Aim_Ed

I just read that thread and I feel your pain.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Any of you guys get the new Pokemon yet?

Trying to decide between that and Ace Attorney 5

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT HAHAHA
I seriously would have caught a body several times if this was enforced when I started out lmao

I think so.

Mobile link, sorry.
Oh shit. Well, thanks for the heads up.

Not sure how to feel right now

Any of you guys get the new Pokemon yet?

Trying to decide between that and Ace Attorney 5
I've been playing it since launch. Pretty sick and got me into competitive breeding/battling due to how easy they made things.

The only negatives about XY (in my eyes):

- Not too much end game content.

- The game can get "too easy" if you leave EXP Share on. They made it an item that stays in your Key Items section, it's no longer meant to be held by a Pokémon.

DY_nasty

Wut

Waiting for a pricedrop on 3ds but that new zelda and x/y has me thinking twice about it

I got a used 3DS for 80 bucks. You don't even need to look hard for a good deal on a portable these days.

I've already got north of 90 hours on Fire Emblem Awakening. Haven't even beat it yet. I haven't played a pokemon game since Emerald though. Ace Attorney games are always godlike on the other hand...

I got a used 3DS for 80 bucks. You don't even need to look hard for a good deal on a portable these days.

I've already got north of 90 hours on Fire Emblem Awakening. Haven't even beat it yet. I haven't played a pokemon game since Emerald though. Ace Attorney games are always godlike on the other hand...
Well pokemon x, SMT4, Project Xzone are my must haves thus far on the 3ds. But I need that verdict on that fire emblem. Now I know we play the same type of shit(EW) so I'm asking yours and others opinion.

FDB.

DY_nasty

Well pokemon x, SMT4, Project Xzone are my must haves thus far on the 3ds. But I need that verdict on that fire emblem. Now I know we play the same type of shit(EW) so I'm asking yours and others opinion.

FDB.

Fire Emblem is simply amazing. Like how Tales of Vesperia did everything right, top to bottom? Fire Emblem Awakening does the same thing on the SRPG genre. I want to say its better than XCOM too.

I threw Project X Zone in the bushes after 5 minutes though. Tell me I was wrong and impatient but it felt like garbage and I was expecting nothing but a glossier Super Robot Wars.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
If you're smart that's the kinda shit you save for the custody hearing. What a toxic attitude.

FE did a lot right, but I didn't have any sort of connection with the characters so I didn't out too much time into it. Still good though.

Pokemon is godlike, but Spin already highlighted the problems.

AA5 is a must-cop. I'd say get it before Pokemon.

FE did a lot right, but I didn't have any sort of connection with the characters so I didn't out too much time into it. Still good though.

Pokemon is godlike, but Spin already highlighted the problems.

AA5 is a must-cop. I'd say get it before Pokemon.

Eh, people tell me this, the series doesn't click for me. I think I'll try the demo when I have the time.

Fire Emblem is simply amazing. Like how Tales of Vesperia did everything right, top to bottom? Fire Emblem Awakening does the same thing on the SRPG genre. I want to say its better than XCOM too.

I threw Project X Zone in the bushes after 5 minutes though. Tell me I was wrong and impatient but it felt like garbage and I was expecting nothing but a glossier Super Robot Wars.

X zone I lump in with Vanquish and a few others. I didn't like it at first but the more I played the more it grew on me. It didn't hurt that I essentially got it free but hey thems the breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom