• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Sweet baby Jesus, The Wild Hunt looks so damn good.

Also Cliffy B coppin' jokes:

1NDKLdv.png

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Bish that retro game in your tag is awesome.

Tron vibes from the gameplay and reminds me of hotline miami in the music.

IrishNinja

i remember being in georgia as a kid and some bitch said that CANT SPELL CRAP WITHOUT RAP shit and replied CANT SPELL COUNTRY WITHOUT CUNT and did she get in trouble? noooooooooo

VGX usually have some good announcements or some shit, like Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 2, The Last of Us, Skyrim, Dark Souls 2, Arkham City, etc

this year we got a pair of telltale adventure games and Cranky Kong

no commercials, no Mt. Dew, no Doritos = no moneyhats, no exclusives

Gorillaz

Im a Florida fan not FSU fan. I dont like Urban.
Yea I know but by association I just grouped you with FSU
better to lose now than yet another embarrassing national title loss...
Didn't matter cause most here in Cbus knew it was going to be a rough game, but it gets old seeing the same southern/SEC teams going to nationals. Thats the main reason people were pulling for something different.

DominoKid

Yea I know but by association I just grouped you with FSU

Didn't matter cause most here in Cbus knew it was going to be a rough game, but it gets old seeing the same southern/SEC teams going to nationals. Thats the main reason people were pulling for something different.

as a southerner i am enjoying this period of southern football dominance and i hope it never ends. i got hate in my heart for the Big 10.

spin's on it early.

man, between the VGX thread, and watching 6 episodes of Scandal to catch up on things, this past day has been hilarious

I'm in a damn good mood.

Gorillaz

as a southerner i am enjoying this period of southern football dominance and i hope it never ends. i got hate in my heart for the Big 10.

spin's on it early.
Like I said, you never were one of the good ones.

Your like the anti- MThanded
#warchant

looks like FSU auburn lets get it
Can't decide who I want to lose more. Choices...choices

Either way MSU D put our boys in check. It is what it is.

I tuned into that VGX stream just as they started to show that The Division "gameplay" trailer. Spent the next minute and a half being told how their engine is the shit. So disappointing.

Seeing developers struggle to be entertaining while McHale was giving no fucks was kinda of funny.

watching it now. this was a wild and confusing movie.
still some of the best animation after all these years.

Loved the movie personally. But what got me the most was all the shit that was left out of it and some of the things that were alluded to such as characters that were shown in a minor capacity but had much more major roles in the overall narrative. But for a condensed movie it wasnt bad at all.

But what gets me is watching all the older "classics" with those nostalgia glasses off and see what comes up.

Ninja Scroll
Iria: Zeiram the Animation
Ghost in the shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom