• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally the hotter the better. I have to stay clean shaven for work so first and foremost I clean my face with a combination of hot water and soap. Afterwords rinse off soap and using hot water wet my face. I use shaving cream(oatmeal based made by Gillette) and set my mach 3 turbo razor under hot water. Massage in shaving cream on my wet face and cut in a downward motion along jawline. After I'm done rinse my face of excess cream and apply a liberal amount of aftershave. I use aftershave gel for sensitive skin. After i m done I ensure I don't touch my face and let it dry on its own.

One of the common mistakes that are made is using a dull razor. That shit is a detriment to your skin and you can risk some serious issues with irritation. Hopefully that helps.

Try this JC. And yes I got sensitive skin so hopefully it helps.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I thought I told yal about Rocsi before

My roommate from college worked with her while she had her radio show back in Chicago and he... had pics

of how she got so many big names to drop through while she had no clout whatsoever

Imm0rt4l

First I heard about Rocsi getting around, people on set were saying she fucked Denzel.

how much do top level bodybuilders make? it's gotta be worth it.

It varies a lot from what I understand. There is no money in natural bodybuilding. Mr. Olympia makes 100k for winning I believe. The money most of those guys get are from contracts/sponsorships from supplement companies. Basically they get paid to be the face on some snake oil pills saying a product works when really it's the other stuff they're taking.

Kreed

George Zimmerman Defense Force? Check

Black face Defense Force? Check

People happy Nelson Mandela is gone Defense Force? Check

Eating the paper around cupcakes? GAF: "Nah son, you've gone too far!"

Is he a competitive bodybuilder? How much does he spend a year? I know top level juice heads spend tens of thousands a year, like an entire persons salary on gear. I don't understand spending that kinda money on something, and it's not even permanent.

Yeah he competes. Only a middle wight though. I think he said he spends around 7 g's+ every few months.

Imm0rt4l

CT Fletcher. Juicer or natural?

I like CT. He elevates shit talking to an art form. That said when he was a powerlifter he was 290 lbs and benching 500lbs for reps claiming it was all Brute strength. Really he's a bullshit artist, or at least was. Even now his physique has remnants of when he was big on the juice, peep the blood vessels his biceps, that's not normal. dude looks like a walking heart attack, hell I'm pretty sure he's survived at least 1 heart attack(apparently 3). He's nowhere near as big as he once was, but make no mistake he's not a natural athlete no matter what he claims. His boy Mike Rashid, I've never once heard claim natural or drug free, that's how it should be.

Imm0rt4l

Didn't know that.

Actually, didn't Kai Greene make a video where he bangs a fruit or something? Poor guy must be struggling.

Yea, and even if he ever had better conditioning than Phil Heath, I think the fact that he fucked that grapefruit will forever haunt him. Kali Muscle also did something similar.

I'm just going to get free and legal test shots from the VA when I turn 32.

your test low? Nothing wrong with trt imo, I just feel like it's something I won't entertain till I'm older and my test levels drop.

Yeah he competes. Only a middle wight though. I think he said he spends around 7 g's+ every few months.

that's crazy. Middleweights aren't even particularly big. I don't' understand how anyone could justify that unless they were a fitness model or something.

gIQKXO7.jpg

Nakazato

Black women hate on taye because they want his dick. But I'm sure before he met her eomen were like I'm sry taye your not black enough 4 me

Wish me luck guys dr app in the morning for knee and quad. Hoping and praying for quad weakness and runners knee and not arthritis

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Well I dunno about the latter, but all my life everyone tells me I have the genetics to be a big ass football player and all my relatives on my moms side are massive motherfuckers. A man can dream.

Not trying to burst your bubble or anything, just trying to keep your expectations in check. The biggest thing about getting into shape and having the body you want is to set intermediary goals. Don't look 2-3 years down the line, look 2-3 months down the line first.

It's easier to get yourself to drop 25lbs in 3 months than it is to drop 100lbs in a year. That doesn't mean the latter is unattainable or that you shouldn't try to achieve it, but, and excuse the cliche, you gotta walk before you run.

Get somewhere, then once you get there go somewhere else.

Mr. Patch

Something funny about this Knockout Game bullshit...

The same type of people who hate Al Sharpton now use him as proof of some grand conspiracy of black kids attacking whites.

EDIT: And how much of a coincidence that this hoopla happens not too long after the Trayvon verdict?

Imm0rt4l

What has BCT been watching? Boardwalk's season ended recently, Homeland's episode tonight was pretty great. I just finished watching blacklist yesterday.

Minorities of all stripes always have this weird pushback. Like we're all out castrating men, y'all are out beating down white people and the gays are tearing families apart.

Scare tactics.

Gorillaz

Started Leverage, still need to finish it

Catching up on Always Sunny in Philadelphia tho, I missed most of season 8 and they finally put it up on netflix. Probably Sons of Anarchy next.

Someone dropped Biz Markie in that Friend'd Zone thread. I now have a new favorite poster.

I hate the term friendzone but yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom