• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno how you guys feel about C&H, but this amuses me:

notracist2.png

That's just the truth. If I went posting silly shit about how Tearaway is going to make everyone eat crow with its "great" graphics and such, I'd deserve to get that question too. Though probably less so, cause at least then there aren't two home consoles with far better graphics in direct competition and...

You know what, I talked myself out of my niceness. Fuck that guy for posting stupid stuff about graphics on a game that looks like a wii game played in Dolphin.

Slayven

That's just the truth. If I went posting silly shit about how Tearaway is going to make everyone eat crow with its "great" graphics and such, I'd deserve to get that question too. Though probably less so, cause at least then there aren't two home consoles with far better graphics in direct competition and...

You know what, I talked myself out of my niceness. Fuck that guy for posting stupid stuff about graphics on a game that looks like a wii game played in Dolphin.

Someone got to keep the truth. Seem like the most talked about and analyzed games, no one ever plays.

Gorillaz

watching the Santa Claus on ABCfamily with fam and it reminded me how much I hate this channel and it's shows.

They are all literally the same

That was glorious. Was happy to see a couple bans in that thread with the OP saying Killzone: Mercenary multiplayer was better than Killzone: Shadowfall's multiplayer. One guy came in and called the OP "a lying cunt."

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Alright, so I'm watching this attack on titan abridged and had a thought. Why don't the titans build something or just hop over the walls? Heck they could at least climb on each others shoulders. I'm not up on the show's details so could someone explain this to me ?

Alright, so I'm watching this attack on titan abridged and had a thought. Why don't the titans build something or just hop over the walls? Heck they could at least climb on each others shoulders. I'm not up on the show's details so could someone explain this to me ?

They are normally just driven on instincts to consume people, they cannot plan ahead or scale things. Those that do are aberrant. That's the least spoiler-filled way I could explain it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Someone please tell me I didn't just see a Sailor Moon OT in Community as I was scrolling through...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom