• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

Look man. I like GTA V because it's the first one that's actually goddamn playable. Like, the gun and driving controls actually work, which means the rest of the game that people have been all over for 10 years actually works now.

That's all I'm sayin'.

in order to maintain the image that you have an impeccable taste in video games, you have to shit on a game that previously received a shit ton of praise.

a critically acclaimed game cannot be cannot be critically acclaimed forever.

Nah. Bioshock infinite definitely sucked.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
...till season 5

Nah he was a bitchass the whole show. The only thing is Jesse/hank/skylar become such an overbearing bitchasses in season 5 jr starts to look better by comparison.

Walt was always surrounded by bitchasses except for Saul who he never listened to.

GTA5 is better then 4. Personally I feel its the best damn GTA game period. Followed by San Andreas and Vice City in that order. It is genuinely a solid game. Hands down.

GTA5 is better then 4. Personally I feel its the best damn GTA game period. Followed by San Andreas and Vice City in that order. It is genuinely a solid game. Hands down.

it's a god-tier game and i agree with this.

neogaf gaming side don't know shit. they lost their minds over to the moon....to the moon.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I like GTA 4 more than I do 5. If 4 didn't require "friends" it would be amazing. The switching in 5 is bothersome at times. Nico is still my GOAT protagonist too.

Gorillaz

4 could have been something fierce but the characters and the sluggish as hell gameplay held it back from me. Other then that they did a good job with the NYC feel
Hey Moris, whens the next podcast? Finally got myself a new mic.

nomic no longer?

Yooo, people get real about their games. Dude "hacked" EA's servers and people found and posted his info online. Now people are blowing up his sister's FB.

sounique.jpg

Come on, man. That's not right. I hope she is turns out to be pretty. Coming out the womb with a ham stringing L like that will be tough.

Also, if you guys looking for a new show to watch I suggest you check out Suits. I thought it was a goofy USA lawyer show, but it's a pretty good drama/comedy. They drop in all the curse words except F-bombs, which surprised me.

Gina Torres is also in the show, who I haven't seen since her stint on Firefly I think. She knows how to wear a dress quite well.

DominoKid

Come on, man. That's not right. I hope she is turns out to be pretty. Coming out the womb with a ham stringing L like that will be tough.

Also, if you guys looking for a new show to watch I suggest you check out Suits. I thought it was a goofy USA lawyer show, but it's a pretty good drama/comedy. They drop in all the curse words except F-bombs, which surprised me.

Gina Torres is also in the show, who I haven't seen since her stint on Firefly I think. She knows how to wear a dress quite well.

Rachel & Donna >>>

RedSwirl

Might have fucked up my leg doing crunches. I don't wanna make a big thing about it but Web MD got me shook.

-Sharp pain starting from the back of my upper right thigh going all the way down that leg whenever I bend over.

-At first it hurt whenever I bent that leg, but now I can bend it just fine. It's just bending over and twisting my torso to the right that hurts.

-Slight numbness in my right leg.

-No discoloration.

It's two in the morning and I'm snowed in so I don't have much choice other than to see how it is in the morning.

Might have fucked up my leg doing crunches. I don't wanna make a big thing about it but Web MD got me shook.

-Sharp pain starting from the back of my upper right thigh going all the way down that leg whenever I bend over.

-At first it hurt whenever I bent that leg, but now I can bend it just fine. It's just bending over and twisting my torso to the right that hurts.

-Slight numbness in my right leg.

-No discoloration.

It's two in the morning and I'm snowed in so I don't have much choice other than to see how it is in the morning.
Time to amputate, breh.
Aisha Tyler on GAF is actually Aisha Tyler........... I had no idea.

wat

Aisha Tyler on GAF is actually Aisha Tyler........... I had no idea.

i remember i saw that one post in the 'any black female GAFfers' thread and i was like "lol, we got people claiming Aisha Tyler as a name now? i guess i shouldn't be surprised considering someone's using Mariah Carey" in my head.

FyreWulff

Her promoting the Reach beta was so random.

Actually, that was pretty much all the celebrity tie-ins from Halo 2, 3, and Reach.

Strangely it felt like 4 never really had that Aisha Tyler/Nathan Fillion/David Cross/Michelle Rodriguez/Orlando Jones celebrity cameoness to it, in the marketing or the game

Trey

Damn. Web MD is making even this look potentially serious. dealt with it before?

Nah. Worst I had to deal with was a bad back (which is not fun), and I gutted it out because i'm young and dumb. I'm not qualified at all to tell you what you should do, but if you ask me you'll be all right in a day or two. If you wake up worse off then call up the doctor.

Rachel & Donna >>>

I know, but Gina was like the only action type of black woman I saw for a bit on TV back in early 2000's. I remember her in Alias whooping Jennifer Garner's ass for a bit. It was fun to watch.

She was also in that low production Saturday afternoon futuristic Cleopatra show.

After those shows the only thing I've recognized her in was DC animated stuff. Closest we gonna get to a black Wonder Woman.

cdyhybrid

Im always hungry pimp always hungry. Since september i have "digivolved" to greedy. Thats why im doing the one thing I always took for granted, live.

Man, I gotta up my hunger. I been getting really content/lazy lately.

In other news, I unlocked a pretty slick outfit in AC4 and my enjoyment of the game went up 50%. Good game. Gotta love dropping from the roof and shanking two of the King's sailors out of nowhere.

I know, but Gina was like the only action type of black woman I saw for a bit on TV back in early 2000's. I remember her in Alias whooping Jennifer Garner's ass for a bit. It was fun to watch.

She was also in that low production Saturday afternoon futuristic Cleopatra show.

After those shows the only thing I've recognized her in was DC animated stuff. Closest we gonna get to a black Wonder Woman.

All the more interesting that she was the Wonder Woman analogue in Crisis on Two Earths.

akira28

My dad actually listens to Aisha Tyler's podcast. It was such a weird connect. I heard her on NPR one day. She seems like she'd be cool to hang out with. Funny, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom