• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
too much bodyhair for me

jOD85okH1WHFA.PNG

nailed it

I would laugh but I'm in the top three…nah I'll still laugh. Yo slay get a second job or something!

An apostrophe in your name is -93043 to all applications

If you guys are serious about getting out of this ghetto You gotta focus, gotta stop blaming white people for your problems and you've gotta learn....to rap, play basketball or somethin! Ya trapped..You are TRAPPED! Either do that or sell crack, that's your only option... it's the only way i've seen it work! get..get to DANCIN! Get to entertaining these white people!

Nakazato

If you guys are serious about getting out of this ghetto You gotta focus, gotta stop blaming white people for your problems and you've gotta learn....to rap, play basketball or somethin! Ya trapped..You are TRAPPED! Either do that or sell crack, that's your only option... it's the only way i've seen it work! get..get to DANCIN! Get to entertaining these white people!

#dead

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Body Hair is Disgusting That's Why I Shaved My Two Penises and am Now Suffering a Dastardly Anal Smell

NeoGAF Off-Topic™

harSon

Banned
They hate the guy. And yet, they follow his every move. I don't get it.

I usually just block people i can't stand and get on with my life.

Some of the venom people have for these dudes is ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if someone murdered Arthur Gies in cold blood if they crossed paths. And for real though, just fucking ignore them if you hate their very essence. It ain't difficult.

Order

Some of the venom people have for these dudes is ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if someone murdered Arthur Gies in cold blood if they crossed paths. And for real though, just fucking ignore them if you hate their very essence. It ain't difficult.
You know they can't do that. The people on gaming side have to post how they feel about anything all the time. That's why you see threads saying " x game sucks" and "i'm in love with x game" every day. They just have to let the world know how they feel all the time.

Slayven

Coffee is the nectar of the gods, my friends.
Love the smell, hate the taste.

They hate the guy. And yet, they follow his every move. I don't get it.

I usually just block people i can't stand and get on with my life.

See that is what I never understood. If I didn't care for a person's work or them I just avoid them. Because If I give them my time and energy, than they won.

the headspace folks give to hating people they will never meet is amazing.

But what do I know I am a race baiter.

harSon

Banned
I learned to drink my coffee black. I'd prefer cream and sugar, but its health benefits go out the window with them. I drink it with unsweetened almond milk and truvia at times though.

Item Box

I'm not a fan of coffee, but I usually go out of my way to drink it if I need to stay awake.

What's a good alternative that also tastes nothing like it

Gorillaz

Just watched American Hustle and it's actually a pretty good movie. Even Bradley Cooper and J Law was decent

Amy Adams tho

edit: I'm a Tea person, but that's due to the fact my mom makes like 200 types and wants me to try them out every 5 seconds

JohnDoe

Banned
That feel when a disgusting, misogynist, homophobic and fucking racist piece of shit coworker gets fired without notice because he talked too much shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom