• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
exactly breh made me a fan
LuEuQ.png

J law got a little annoying tho but I think that was the character....maybe....idk anymore
It was totally her character. At least that's how I interpreted it. And I know women like that who are on that "It was totally my idea, I fucked up just so you would end up making the right choice" shit.

cdyhybrid

Started on Black Flag last night. 100%ed Havana but unsure if I want to keep doing all the side stuff or if I'll burn out on it. Fun game so far, got some ballin' ass swords but haven't unlocked pistols or new outfits yet.

Gorillaz

I'm catching up on Mass Effect trilogy but what little I did play of AC4 was pretty good. Hope you guys either go futher into the pirate stuff for AC or just spin it off into it's own IP, Esco.
It was totally her character. At least that's how I interpreted it. And I know women like that who are on that "It was totally my idea, I fucked up just so you would end up making the right choice" shit.
Yea it sounded familiar to a few pepole I knew

Looking back I'll say Naka was right about it being a dark comedy with a few sprinkled "dramatic" parts in it.

Aim_Ed

So I'm going on a 7 hour bus ride tomorrow, I have a midrange laptop and a few games I haven't beaten. I'll probably bring a 360 controller too.

Games:

Guacamelee
Spelunky
Skyrim
Brothers
Medal of Honor
NBA 2K14
Civ V + dlc
Fallout New Vegas
Saints Row 4
NeoGAF (the bus has wifi apparently)

Of these games, which one will make the bus ride go by faster? (I might get ACIV off the steam sale.)

You guys watch Sherlock at all? Just finished episode one. The two main characters have a greaf chemistry and fit their respective role really well. Show also has grest pacing and keeps you engaged. Gonna finish the rest of the netflix episodes.

I also recommend Derek and Luther. I started weeds yesterday as well. I didnt like it though.

Slayven

That feel when a disgusting, misogynist, homophobic and fucking racist piece of shit coworker gets fired without notice because he talked too much shit.

Had a coworker named John Conner that was like that, I prayed a Termiantor would come and get him. Surprise, one day 2 cops walks him off the floor in handcuffs and never saw him again.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So I just got on Dragon's Dogma thanks to PS+. Need some advice. What vocation to start with? Leaning towards magic but I don't want to make things too hard and I would definitely pick something else if it ends up being awesome later on.

There's always an 'administrative fee' assessed when car shopping. Usually, it's 500+, depending on the value of the car.

Which leads to my next question - finance or buy outright?

buying is better. though if you make enough money, you can just lease and switch up every 3 years and not give a fuck.

Slayven

There's always an 'administrative fee' assessed when car shopping. Usually, it's 500+, depending on the value of the car.

Which leads to my next question - finance or buy outright?
Anytime you can get rid of a monthly bill, do it.

So I just got on Dragon's Dogma thanks to PS+. Need some advice. What vocation to start with? Leaning towards magic but I don't want to make things too hard and I would definitely pick something else if it ends up being awesome later on.

I would go with a fighter type, they are more fun at early levels.

The pawn system allows you to do whatever you want. You just need some combo of Brute/Magic/Healer to make sure you can handle any enemies.

I did a archer type whatever its called. Had my main pawn as a heavy and got two wizards both could do healing spells but one was spec'd as a offensive magic user.

BlackJace

Shit had me weak when he told her to get off his ass. I had just spoken to my cousin, who was expressing the same thing with his girl.

My pawn is available. Send me a friend invite if you havent so its free. No rift crystals.

In an upscale gated community held close to a white womanz supple breast is the only safe place for a black man in the south.

When you peak in my window lol.

Gorillaz

Season 1 of BB is it's worse. Despite some of the problems in season 5 it's pretty good ride altogether.

She felt out of place in American Hustle. Much better in Silver Linings Playbook.

Just realized David O Russell made both. Like his style alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom