• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

damn son I wish I was a priest so I could pour holy water all over that ass and bless it in the name of the father son and holy spirit amen

Yeah, I'd pray over it.

rAShCaN.png

Disney.

At least one minority on each show has had 5 or more lines. They also seem to stray from stereotypes more than other stations. BET is not a part of the study.

Disney.

At least one minority on each show has had 5 or more lines. They also seem to stray from stereotypes more than other stations. BET is not a part of the study.

So kids and tweens watching Disney get exposed to a somewhat diverse and less stereotypical entertainment culture…

…which gets ruined when they grow up and get exposed to adult entertainment culture.

Wario got got?

On some crybaby bullshit.

Thread - which system will you buy smash for 3ds or Wii U. He said "neither." Immediately 3 quotes whining about that being ban-worthy. Then another dude said "neither" explained why he wasn't going to buy it, despite having both systems and they still complained for him to get banned.

This CES stuff sucks. Sony still making walkman players, I know those who have them swear by them but it seems like a fight they just can't win. Even ipods have taken a back seat to cell phones.

cdyhybrid

This CES stuff sucks. Sony still making walkman players, I know those who have them swear by them but it seems like a fight they just can't win. Even ipods have taken a back seat to cell phones.

Yeah, my iPod died and I just said fuck it and used my phone. Helps that I jumped into Spotify Premium at around the same time, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom