• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going hard in the paint on Fire Emblem.

Kill-Scene-1.gif

" If he dies, he dies."

fuck a hard reset

harSon

Banned
So far.

And so is Kill la Kill. Its Bayonetta x Gurren Lagann x Rival Schools.

I think it was Harson, but one of you guys embarked on the awesome road of Legend of Galactic Heroes. Hoped for an update. Because its awesome.

I'm only 8 episodes in. It's probably going to take me a while to plow through. Between a full time job and school, I'm booked from 8am to 8pm at night, and free time thereafter is split between school work and other media commitments. It's real good so far though, although I really haven't gotten into the meat of the narrative. I'm a sucker for Space Operas though, so my enjoyment isn't too surprising. It's probably going to be a matter of me getting addicted, putting everything else on the back burner, and marathoning through it. Seems to happen a lot with good shows.

And while on the subject of anime. Dat Ippo/Sawamura fight... so good.

nah the dude that called me was the one eating snacks, I cant be listening to somebody chew over the phone so I HUNG UP

do you get outside calls or inside calls? because bonus points if you gotta go fix some shit and you find a pile of sunflower seeds under their desk.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You could just make a thread about Serena Williams being attractive, and the ugly posts would come out.

Wasn't there a thread already like that? I think that's where a poster got banned for saying she looked like a gorilla or something.

There was a thread about another player (white/blonde) stuffing her shirt and skirt with stuff to look more like Serena. Defense force came out all "even Serena found it funny" but they of course, didn't keep it there.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dragon's Dogma is crack cocaine. Haven't had this much fun with combat since Dark Souls. I really love exploring in this game. Still only messed around in the starting areas but I'm trying to pace myself so I don't miss out on any quests. I love the Shadow of the Colossus type mechanics for large enemies. Also really like how you can pick up pretty much anything in the environment and throw it. Throwing a boulder at a group of goblins and having them knock into each other was a fun moment.

cyborg009

Banned
Dragon's Dogma is crack cocaine. Haven't had this much fun with combat since Dark Souls. I really love exploring in this game. Still only messed around in the starting areas but I'm trying to pace myself so I don't miss out on any quests. I love the Shadow of the Colossus type mechanics for large enemies. Also really like how you can pick up pretty much anything in the environment and throw it. Throwing a boulder at a group of goblins and having them knock into each other was a fun moment.

I really the game but the many things annoy the hell about me. The main thing is the methods fast travel.

RubyFaith

We can request name changes?

I've been on this website for almost two years (I think) and I don't know all its capabilities. I don't think I've even really ventured out of Off Topic.

Slayven

I think I am getting the flu. If I die bury me with a left sock from Devo, and a right one from Satch. Moris will do my eulogy, and instead of a flower wreath have a 70 inch chart showing Wii U sales compared to the PS4 and XBone.

harSon

Banned
Rashida Jones is like Wentworth Miller. They both can pass at the "Imitation of Life" level.

Al Capone is mixed too:

stephen%20graham.jpg

Which is amazing considering the character he played in This is England. Apparently, he was afraid to divulge the fact that his grandfather is from Jamaica and his father is black, due to the role he was playing. For those who haven't seen it (and if you haven't, fix that and watch the show while you're at it), he played a racist skinhead.

This Is England, HarSon. Also Shane Medows needs to make more movies. Once Upon a Time in the Midlands, This is England, and Dead Man's Shoes are all pretty good watches.

harSon

Banned
This Is England, HarSon. Also Shane Medows needs to make more movies. Once Upon a Time in the Midlands, This is England, and Dead Man's Shoes are all pretty good watches.

I already caught it :p

Edit: I wasn't a fan of Once Upon a Time in the Midlands, but Dead Man's Shoes is legit as fuck.

Where you're from- Louisiana
Where you live- same
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-no clue
Do you know your roots- no
Your Age-16
Favorite musical genre-Rock, K-pop,but almost anything
Your profession/major/career interest- Realistically not sure now but dream is something in gaming
Your religious affiliation-Atheist
Hobbies- I have always had a about History in general on top of the standred comics,games, reading etc

Slayven

Where you're from- Louisiana
Where you live- same
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-no clue
Do you know your roots- no
Your Age-16
Favorite musical genre-Rock, K-pop,but almost anything
Your profession/major/career interest- Realistically not sure now but dream is something in gaming
Your religious affiliation-Atheist
Hobbies- I have always had a about History in general on top of the standred comics,games, reading etc

You are a Pym fan, good stuff. Welcome to BCT. My only advice don't be another Good Job Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom