• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Its not even One Drop. Quincy Jones' daughter could be adopted and she'd be black off principle.

Quincy could have adopted the Olsen twins in their Full House days and they could have started working the n-word into the script the next day, no furrowed brows, no batted eyes.

"Relax....those are Quincy's girls."

Gorillaz

It's about to be -10 degrees tomorrow, people talking about wind chill pushing it to -20's and it's freezing rain right now

and I didn't get a chance to shop because I was at work all afternoon

Somebody halp me

Slayven

It's about to be -10 degrees tomorrow, people talking about wind chill pushing it to -20's and it's freezing rain right now

and I didn't get a chance to shop because I was at work all afternoon

Somebody halp me

You in GA right?

We will spread your ashes the same place we did Onemic.

Gorillaz

You in GA right?

We will spread your ashes the same place we did Onemic.

I'm in ohio

basically near the heart of this midwest-east coast storm

Their going to open a live exhibit here called "Nigga on Ice"

"Mommy why is that kid looking at his TV like that"

"Well little D'estiny Child Johnson, apparently according to this plaque it was due to him trying to figure out why he can't keep his team alive at the end level of a video game called Mass Effect 2"

The only thing gamingside hates more than women who are uncomfortable with female portrayal in videogames are scalpers.

Devo/Satch/Mrs.Manky if any of you plan on waiting in line for the PS5 so you can flip it for some cash don't ever post about it.

Hey airlines more kiosks just means shit tons of people clogging up the special services lines. Thanks for the unnecessary stress oh and despite having the kiosks missing an option to print out a pet receipt. Big fucking derp there.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is Space Dandy worth my time?

So far.

And so is Kill la Kill. Its Bayonetta x Gurren Lagann x Rival Schools.

I think it was Harson, but one of you guys embarked on the awesome road of Legend of Galactic Heroes. Hoped for an update. Because its awesome.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Also, I'm about to rewatch Crest/Banner of The Stars too.

Starting Homeland this week
Why that shit remind me of Always Sunny.

The chick was named Shadynasty........ Sha-Dy-nasty.

Im laughing as I type this.

better yet....here.

And whos doing the new OT. I still vote for that one quote that slay said about worrying about something or other.
10,000 posts to go before a new OT has to go up

Dereck

I like this pic for the sake of the previous discussion.

jones-sisters.jpg

And then this

QJ-Nice09.jpg

My mother is a troll. I've been puking all day and just feel like totally shit. I told her I need to find a chick to keep me warm tonight. My mother's response?

"I can go buy you a blow up doll."

somebody calls my line needing help with their pc, hang on are you snackin on crackers while I'm tryin to talk *hangs the fuckin phone up*. I just cant not today fam

FyreWulff

Just got my stitches out from the dental work I had done. They gave me the quote for all the future stuff they want to do. 12-13k when it's all said and done.

Sad thing is, I probably won't even bother to get dental insurance under obamacare because the last time I looked, my out of pocket costs for all of our available plans were at about 10k anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom